Chapter Twenty Nine

BelloMeera MahmudMaryam8 Ayshatou__ ShehuAmma mss_khadeesha Hameedah34 This chapter is for you guys ...thank you !

Simran put to bed a bouncing baby boy and he was named Abubakar Sadik , our joy knew no  bounds  and I secretly hope that simran will grow up and start behaving like a mother not the crazy psychopath. Her labour was as exactly as I had imagined and worst , she kept cussing , calling Ameer all sorts of names, telling him she hates him and what not .Taseer was rattled, pleading with me not behave like simran , I smiled at him shaking my head,saying I have no control over such issues he should just make himself scarce when the  time comes ." I will not abandon you ,I will be right there with you even if you're going to kill me " that melts my heart and I awwed at him .
Lantana had to come back since am approaching my EDD and Ammy is afraid that I might start labour when Taseer is not at home and now that am too heavy am finding it hard to work around the house , so having lantana around is a blessing to me .
" Hajia am done with the work any other thing ?" She asked I was slouched on the dinning table hunger pangs making me uncomfortable waiting for her to bring the food .
" No just go and rest , please serve me am exhausted " just then Taseer came into the house with his signature smile gracing his lips ." Welcome home zawjee " I said smiling back at him ,lantana greeted him and scurried to the kitchen .
" I see that you're tired, hope everything is okay with you " he asked dropping his bag and unbuttoning the first three buttons of his shirt .
" Yeah ,just hungry now that you're here, we should eat together, I miss you " he sat beside me , brought out the cutleries and fed me without saying anything, from his expression ,the way his brow creases I know that something is wrong. Considering the fact that he didn't even call to tell me that he's coming home early .
" what's wrong Noory " I asked
" You won't believe what happened today, but promise me that you're not going to get angry if I tell you " I nodded and he  continued .
"  I was in the office earlier when some men came into my office ,telling me all sorts of nonsense, that you have me wrapped around Your fingers , you've bewitched me blah blah blah, when I asked from where they are coming from ,they told me modibbo sent them to me that he's angry at me for treating him badly when he came and not bothering to come and apologise that I have to go see him before he marry me off to the girl of his choice .Can you  believe it ?and then I send them away saying I will go and meet modibbo in shaa Allah , I told Al amin and the idiot was laughing at me I just have to come home and see you ,I'm going through a lot of pressures lately and this old man wants to add to my list " he ruffled his hair in agitation.
" Be patient dear, I know you're but add more to it, it will come to pass in shaa Allah , now call Hajia and tell her to go and meet modibbo maybe he will reason with her " his eyes lit up and he high fived me saying it's a good idea.The moment he told Hajia she told him that she will be on her way since she planned on going to see her parents, she will just leave today before he did something we will regret.
" now that you're home ,what should we do? "
" let us just sleep Hayatee, I might go crazy thinking of the worst scenario that will happen " he picked me up and we prayed asr before going to bed .We didn't wake up till past 9pm .Taseer rubbed his eyes and I glared at him " What have I done kuma ?" He asked innocently .
" It was your fault that we slept this much now see what you've caused "
"Relax babe Allah will not punish us for it now get up let's pray " we prayed maghrib and ishaa, I made an attempt to get up and look for what we will eat for dinner knowing that lantana didn't cook anything cuz I didn't tell her to before going to sleep .
" where do you think you're going to ?" Taseer asked looking up from his phone ,he was typing a message to only God knows who .
" dinner Noory "
"I've already made an order just wait ,the food will be here soon "
" awwn aren't you a sweetheart? " I cooed removing the hijab I wore .
" I need a bath " I stated .
" Lemme help you then "
" No, I can manage "
"But I want to and I've miss doing that lately " I have to oblige and Taser smirked evilly at me . Dinner was brought after we finished bathing or lemme say playing with water and wearing a fresh set of PJ's Taseer fed me and we cuddled to  watch everything everything a movie based on a debut bestseller by Nicola Yoon.
" I am craving milkshake "
" Thank God we have it in the freezer "
" Not that one , I want the one specially made by you with a pinch of love in it "
" You'll be the death of me , always making me make things for you at midnight using your pregnancy to blackmail me , what kind of a wife are you sweetheart ?" he asked with amusement.
" I'm the kind of wife that loves her hubby so much she can die for him and the kind of wife that want to spend forever with him "
" let's go the kitchen is creepy without having you around ,saura kimin juju ki tafi ki barni "
" That's a promise hunny "
" Sorry , I take back my words " we laughed at the same time and ambulated to the kitchen holding hands.
I sat on the island looking at Taseer ,giving him orders while he kept grumbling .
" Here " he passed a mug filled with milkshake .
" What about you ? "
" When did we stop sharing cups " he asked arms akimbo with a deathly expression
" My baby , ana asif, come and take a sip " we drank to our fill before washing the used  plates and cups in companionable silence.
" Are you sleepy ?"
" Nope what about you "
" Same,let's recite some hizb of the Qur'an then ,it has been long since we do it together "
" Alright, let's do it "