Chapter Six

I was meant to meet you in this life and you were also meant to meet me ,love me and hold my hands till jannah in shaa Allah.
.
4th week

If you ask me who am I ? I doubt if I can tell you because I honestly don't know .My mind and thoughts have been in a jumble since that day Muntaseer choose to embarrass the living hell out of me or so I forced myself to believe. I can vividly recall what happened that day after he said ' she is not my wife but she will soon be in shaa Allah '

They were the most beautiful words I've ever heard in my life but the reasonable part of my brain was telling me that he didn't mean what he had said he was just trying to help Me out of an awkward situation .But yah Allah ! He looked right into my eyes and I can swear I saw pure sincerity in his eyes .The car ride back home was silent and neither him nor I make any effort to break it ,it was a peaceful silence ,the kind that everyone is thinking of something deep and is oblivious of the world around.

Here we are at the end of the 4th week that I had vowed to make Muntaseer's life miserable but I've given up trying to do anything about it because it's impossible. I've accepted my fate and I'm ready to fast 3 days in a row which will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday in shaa Allah as is expected of any Muslim that had vowed to do something but couldn't.

Since it is Friday and I had no where to go and I have already finished typing my assignment which is due to be submitted on Monday ,I decided to recite 4 juz'u of the holy Qur'an because my Islamic teacher will come tomorrow after his two weeks leave. Seeing that I am alone and my parents will not come back till after maghrib I started reciting out loud till the adhan for asr prayer was called.I made some dua after praying .I love moments like this when I'm the only person at home, it's not just about the privacy but the peace ,that eerie silence that gives you the chills,the kind of horror imaginations I conjure up in my mind and because I have a phobia of being around a lot of people it suits me perfectly.

Ammy asked me to Cook dinner so I plugged my headphones listening to my Taylor swift playlist and got to work .Before sunset I had finished everything and I went up to take a refreshing shower before the loves of my life come home.
My phone ranged and it was Jiddah telling me that she's coming over ." hope everything is okay with you " I asked worriedly because it's so sudden and the fact that its getting late and she doesn't have a ride ,even if she do I consider it improper.

" yeah ,everything is fine just that I didn't get to see Muntaseer today after school and I won't be able to survive not seeing him till Monday " she dropped the bomb that blasts like a volcano eruption.

" what did you just said ??" I shouted.

" ohhh sorry ,I didn't tell you I have a major crush on him right ?or should I say obsession because he's everywhere,he is in my thoughts ,my dreams ,my eyes in fact I think of him every second of every day" she stated unfazed by the way I shouted.

Two can play a game right ? So I calmly told her that her so called crush slash obsession no longer lives in my father's house and that I didn't know where he lives even if I do I'm not telling her so she should save her energy and stay at home which will save her life from my wrath.

I called Simran immediately after telling her what just happened and the devil in form of my best friend started laughing and I heard Jiddah's voice in the background squealing happily saying Manal loves Muntaseer ,she loves him OMG someone has become a lovebird" .

"Snapadoodles!!! what have you two just done? " I shrieked.

" played a prank obviously " answered Simran sounding mischievous.