Chapter Eight

* A beautiful thing is always cloaked ,a beautiful face eventually loose it's radiance but a beautiful heart always shines above everything*

#

I woke up around 3am as I usually do to offer some units of prayers. I didn't know that Simran had also woken up until she joined me spreading another mat beside me as we concentrated and poured out our hearts to the one who his All Hearing the Al-Aleem .

After that ,we both said our azkars and waited for the adhan for subh to be called before we offered two units of raka'atanul fajr and then subh.

" Alhamdulillah now that we have prayed let me hug my pillow and continue my dream " Simran yawned drawing the covers closer to her chest level .

" You surprised me when I see you praying,were you not the person who warned me times without number to never wake her up ?" I asked arms akimbo and she laughed saying " I missed you that's why I forced myself to let go of the stupid sleep and start getting closer to my Rabb, besides it makes me think I somehow still have a connection with you because I know you're probably at home praying " she lazily stated with a husky voice and yawned again .

" Aww my sweetest Besty ,what can I do without you in my messed up life " I cooed .

" Die of course or live in misery " she mumbled.

" Sleep tight beautiful " I whispered

" sleep tight ugly " she whispered back and we all fell into a deep sleep oblivious of the world around us .

We woke up around 12pm to the shrilling sound of Simran's phone and I hissed telling her to switch it off.

" Hajia wake up it's already noon and because you are the queen of the laziest category of people you're still in bed " she teased dragging the covers.

" Simran I swear to the Almighty I will slap you just let me sleep some more " I whisper yelled .

She left me in peace for almost 20 minutes before she came back again ." so you are still sleeping " she stated matter of fact .

" No I am dancing " I retorted .

" Don't you think you should get up and wash off the stress from your body and I think you stink" She stated scrunching her nose emphasizing the fact that I actually stink

" Do I look like a fish to you ? And God will never let you see the day I will stink early morning even if I hadn't taken a bath for a month" I said sticking my tongue out at her and getting up , stretching my arms mumbling a prayer .

" Yeah ,you look like the one in finding Nemo " she gave me her annoying come back , combing her hair in front of the mirror but her attention is on me .Then she burst out laughing

" I pity the man who is unlucky to marry you ,because the sight of your morning face will make him run for his dear life " she said In between fits of laugher.

" that's not funny " I whined and got up from bed but before I head to the wash room I choked her till she apologised and said I look super duper cute it was jealousy that made her laugh at me.

After we had brunch , we headed back to Simran's room for me to pack my things and leave .Ammy texted me that Hajia had been discharged and they are on their way back home . Mama made Zobo drink (hibiscus) for me to take to Hajia as her token of get well soon gift since she wasn't able to take anything to her the other day .

" I hope the zobo is much ,you know me I can finish it before I reach home .Yah Allah ! How much I've missed Mama's special zobo " I stated in a dream like haze .