Alpha I Need You - Chapter Ten

I feel a little better today and I decided to dedicate some time to updating this story since it’s finally starting to get to the action.

So here goes and I hope you remember to vote, comment and become a fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Ten

Rachel POV:

"Damn I can't believe I waited this long to have sex," I thought to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed.

Since Damon went to get some food, I decided to take a much needed shower. As I looked at myself I realize that my skin is glowing and I feel so complete and happy for the first time in my life. Turning on the shower, I can't help but think about last night and how amazing it was to share myself with the only person I have ever loved.

Thinking about the things we did last night I can't help blushing. Damon made me feel as if I matter to him and that I finally found that one person that will make me their number one priority. As I shower and run the luffa over my skin with my eyes close it reminds me of how Damon placed butterfly kisses all over my body as his hands caressed and mesmerized my body and took me to ecstasy.

Then as my hand reaches my stomach, I freeze. "I'm going to be a mother," I thought as the conversations with Damon come to mind.

It’s amazing to think that we created something so special and I know some will say it's too soon to say this but I feel that this baby was created out of the love we have for each other. This baby will have a happy and memorable life and even now I would protect it with my life. This mess with Eric has me on edge still because now that I'm pregnant that changes the situation and I will kill the asshole before he gets his hands on my baby.

"Mom and daddy will keep you safe," I said rubbing my hand over my still flat stomach.

While cutting off the shower and stepping out of it I wrap a towel around me and I heard noise in the bedroom.

"Damon must be back,” I thought as I dried my hair as a smile blossomed on my face as I started thinking

about being in his strong arms again. As then need to be close to Damon became unbearable I put on my

robe and then opened the bathroom door and found the room empty.

"Damon!" I said just before I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and just as the room started to spin I looked around at my attacker and I froze.

"Why would you do this to me?" I asked just before the darkness consumed me.

Alright who do you think it is? Do you think they will make good parents? Will Rachel live though this?

 Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and become a fan.

Leanora