Alpha I Need You - Chapter Seventeen

Here's Chapter Seventeen of Alpha I Need You, tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and become a fan so you can stay up to date with my stories. Also go to my website: leanoramoore.net and become a member so you can also hear about my published work.

******************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Seventeen

Damon POV:

"What am i going to do with this stubborn woman. Doesn't she realize I'm just thinking about her and our pup's safety. But no, she is determined to come with us when we attack Eric," I thought to myself as we sat at the dining room table with everyone else eating breakfast that Shannon had made for everyone.

"Rachel, you can't go with them to attack Eric," Shannon stated as she sat down beside Lamont with her own plate.

"Why not, I am the Alpha of this pack, plus he has our parents," Rachel stated putting her fork down and looking at her sister. I could feel Rachel's anger start to rise, so i grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"Rachel, you are pregnant now, and you need to be thinking about the baby and whats best for him or her," Shannon stated as tears came to her eyes and Lamont put a arm around her and dried her tears with his napkin.

"Shannon i can take care of myself, plus Damon will be by my side at all times," Rachel replied as she picked her fork up and started eating again. Looking over at Shannon, i could tell she didn't believe her sister anymore than i did when we made that agreement upstairs.

"Rachel, i have already lost my parents and i don' t want to lose you too," Shannon replied as her tears over took her causing Rachel to get up and walk over to sister and pull her into her arms.

"Shannon, you're not going to lose me and we will get our parents back, i promise," Rachel stated as she wiped the tears from her sisters face as they smiled at each other.

As i watch the sisters, i realized how much pain my cousin had really cause them, i vowed that he would pay for every tear that they had shead because of him. I also prayed that he didn't take his anger about Rachel's excape out on our parents or worst killed them to teach us a lesson. As the thought entered my mind i felt Rachel in my thoughts.

"Damon, we can't think that way. We have to believe that their alright. But if they aren't, Eric will pay with his life," she said though out matelink as she took her seat again and grabbed my hand.

"You're right, we need to think positive till we have proof that proves otherwise," I replied back though the link as i smiled at her and she returned it with that sexy smile of hers.

Alright, so what plans has anyone came up with so we can get our parents back?" Rachel asked before putting a forkful of eggs in her mouth. Damn just watching her chew is sexy as hell and its makes my jeans become very tight. As if she read my mind she winked at me, making me blush. Can you believe she has me blushing, I am so whipped.

"Before you two came downstairs, we were talking and we think its best if we go in tonight so we will have the darkness to cover us. Plus with you knowing alittle bit about their hideout, that gives up an advantage over them," Joshua stated as he put his fork on his empty plate.

"Plus we have the blue prints of the warehouse, so we have that also as an advantage too," Lamont stated as he finished eating also.

"Damon, If it's alright with you, i say we get both packs and follow their plan,"Rachel said as she looked at me.

"I like the plan, lets get both packs here by six so we can get prepared and leave," I stated as i looked at Rachel then at everyone else at the table.

"Before we go, their still one problem to take care of," Ty said looking at me and i instantly knew what he was taking about.

"What problem?" Rachel asked looking at me confused.

"Rachel, we found out who was helping Eric in your pack, plus he was the one that took you to Eric," I stated as i grabbed her hand as she looked around the table then back at me.

"Who was it?" Rachel asked looking up at me. I hated to be the one to tell her this, because he's part of her family.

"Rachel it was our cousin Greg," Shannon stated beating me too it.

"What the fuck? How could he do this to me and to his own family," Rachel yelled as she jumpped up from her seat and started pacing back and forth.

"Rachel, we have him in the basement with round the clock security watching him," I said as i stood up and pulled her into my arms and hugged her as she let her tears flow.

I wish i could take the burdons off her shoulders. First Eric takes her, then she escapes to find out he's also taken our parents, and now to find out that her own cousin betrayed her and was helping Eric this whole time. I know Rachel is strong but there's only so much a person can take.

"Rachel, let's deal with Greg after we get back, right now everyone needs to rest up for tonight and meet outside at six o' clock so we can get ready and leave," I said looking at my friends and Lamont.

"You're right,I'm feeling very tired all of a sudden," Rachel replied just before i picked her up in my arms as she wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Alright guys, get everything set up and we will see you at six," I stated before i walked out the room heading upstairs. When i looked down at Rachel, i found her sound asleep.

As i carried her up the stairs, i prayed that Rachel and our pup survive this fight and if i have anything to do with it they will because i will not leave her side for one minute. Walking into our bedroom I gently laid her on the bed and quickly undressed her and put on the nightgown she had on earlier then i undressed down to my black cotton breifs and crawled into the bed beside her. After getting comfortable i pulled her into my arms and just decided to enjoy this moment with her as sleep took over. Just as i felt my eyelids getting heavy i wondered what Eric's big secret is about our past?

Alright are you ready for the action? Well it begins in the next chapter so stay tuned and keep reading. Also don't forget to go to my website at leanoramoore.net and become a member so you can stay updated about my published work also.

Thank you for all your support and i will continue to write as long as you want me to.

Leanora