Alpha I Need You - Chapter Two

Hi guy, I just wanted to say thanks for all your support and I want you to continue to read my stories and tell what you think.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You – Chapter Two

Damon POV:

“Man, why the hell can’t I find my mate?” I asked my best friends.

As usual my friends and I got together for poker night since it was Friday.  It was usually Joshua, who was my beta, and then there is Ben, David, Ty and Andrew, who are my strongest fighters and trackers.  We have all been friends since we were pups; we trust each other with our lives.

“D, you will find her, when the goddess wants you to,” Joshua replied sitting across the dining room table from me.

“Damon, man we will find our mates we just have to be patient,” Ty said throwing his cards on the table.

“Plus we have that meeting coming next week, maybe you will meet her there,” David said throwing his cards down too.

“Man, I hear what you all are saying, but I have been searching for her for years,” I said as I laid my royal flush on the table causing everyone to lay their cards down. As I pulled the winning pot towards me, I just thought about the upcoming meeting and realized I would get to see Rachel Manning since her pack, which is the Yellowstone Pack was hosting it. Man I hadn’t thought about her in years, and since I had only been home a few months and taking the Alpha position from my dad after he stepped down I haven’t had much time to think about anything else but my pack, which is the  Jade Pack especially with the rouge attacks in the area.

When I left home to search for my mate, it felt like I was leaving a piece of my heart when I left her at her house with tears in her eye the last day I was home.

“It’s good to see that you can still kick our butts at poker,” Joshua joked causing all of us to laugh.

“Man, you know that I always kick your butt,” I said leaning back into my chair. My buddies suck at poker, but we enjoyed our guy time, plus we can release some stress.

“Speaking of the meeting, has anyone seen Rachel since we’ve been home?” I asked looking around the table at my friends. We all grew up together, plus all our parents are close friends. Right now my parents and Rachel’s are traveling the world now that they have passed the packs to us. I know I sound like a bad friend, and that I should have went and seen her myself but I have been so busy and with all the rouge attacks I had to focus on my pack and keep them safe.

“No, I haven’t, with everything going on, I was waiting till the meeting since we are staying with her for a few days,” Andrew said as I looked around as the other guys said no also.

As the guys talk, I think about all the times me and Rachel spent at each other’s houses, and I had  a big crush on her growing up. She reminded me of an angel, with her naturally curly hair that fell to the middle of her back, her smooth caramel skin and man, her body even as a teenager made a boy say amen. I mean she had perky breast that could fill my hand perfectly that I had felt while pretending to tickle her.  Rachel’s best feature is her gray eyes, man when she looks at you, it’s like she can see into your soul.

“Man, are you going to play or sit there day dreaming?” Joshua asked as he finished dealing, and I looked around the table and they were all smirking at me.

“I thought you were tired of getting your butt whipped, but I can play one more hand,” I said as I picked up my hand and put it in order and I look around the table I could tell by their expressions that they didn’t have shit.

Just as we put our bets on the table “Alpha the rouges are attacking the Yellowstone Pack on our east border line,” Devin shouted though our pack link. I had Devin and three others who were good at tracking and fighting patrol our border for rouges.

“We’re on the way,” I shouted as we and some other pack members all ran out the front door of the pack house and shifted in midair, I shifted into my all black wolf and took off running.

As we arrived on the scene, we found an all-out war going on. Devin and our other patrollers along with the Yellowstone pack were fighting the rouges, which you could tell who they were by their smell and their red eyes that seemed so full of hate. Seeing that more rouges were about to join the party, we ran and helped the Yellowstone pack. Seeing Kathy, one of my best fighters getting cornered by three rouges, I ran and jumped  on  the  biggest one in the middle and  grabbing his neck in my mouth and bit down till I heard a sickening snap and then I threw his limp body on the ground. Looking around me I see that Devin, Kathy’s mate and Kathy took care of the other two.

Looking around I saw that everyone was fighting and when I looked to my left I saw the pretties white wolf with black on her paws and the tips of her ears being cornered by two big rouges that were bigger than the rest.  Just as I was about to help her, a rouge jumped on my back, biting into my shoulder, rolling over I was able to shack him. Then we began circling each other, I waited for him to attack first and just when he jump in the air, I jumped up  and with my paw I hit him in the jaw with all my strength and I hear a loud snap  as he head swung backwards and his body fell to the ground. Looking around I saw the white wolf still fighting the two rouges, so I ran and jumped on the back of the one on the right side, biting into the back of his neck trying to snap his neck, but he rolled over making me lose my grip. Soon as we both stood up, he jumped at me, but I was able to hit him in the face with my paw and as he fell to the ground I pounced on him and ripped out his throat.  After his body went limp, I looked to my left and saw the white wolf finish off her opponent.  Looking around, I saw that the rouges were either dead or retreating back into the woods.

Walking around to make sure everyone was alright, and other than minor injuries we were ok. Seeing that the rouges were gone we all shifted back to our human bodies some we could pile up the rouges bodies and burn them. Just as I was about to pick up a body I looked to my left and saw the white wolf transform into the most beautiful  woman I had ever seen, and when I  looked into her eyes, it was like someone punched me in my gut. She had the most beautiful Gray eyes, and then I realized I only knew one woman with those eyes, and my wolf was going crazy, wanting to go to her and hold.

“Rachel!” I shouted walking toward her, and she looked at me then her eye grew wide as a smile formed on her lips.

“Damon!” she shouted as she ran toward me and we met in the middle and ran into each other’s arms.

Feeling her amazing body in my arms , I felt she was made for me as sparks shot though my body, and when I pulled back she had the same shocked expression on her face that I’m sure was on mine, then she smacked my face.

“What the hell?” I yelled.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Guys please, please, please vote and comment on the story and let me know what you think. I will try to upload at least one of my stories a day and thanks again for all your support.