Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty

I know its been a while since i have updated but i have writing my third romance novel and it's taking up alot of my time. I will try to least update this story once or twice a week. Don't forget to check out my website leanoramoore.net and become a member to keep up with my events and to checkout my gift shop where you can buy last minute gifts.

******************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty

Rachel POV:

"I must be going crazy," I thought to myself as i listened to Damon's parent as they told him about his long lost twin brother and that he was Eric.

Now what's pissing me off is that Eric is trying to act all sad and mistreated, when in fact he happen to be the person that made my life a living hell. Standing here watching this unfold, i can feel the anger, confusion, and pain that Damon is feeling though our bond. I wanted to hold him and let him know everything was going to be alright, but right now he's standing toe to toe with Eric and i needed to help him stay in control.

"Damon, look at me," I said as i stood beside him and grabbed his hand.

When he looked at me, I could see that he was fighting his wolf for control.

"Baby everything is alright, Eric won't hurt me again," I said as i looked into his eyes then i kissed him, which he quickly responded to.

After feeling him take back full control, i stepped back and faced Eric.

"What did you mean about him not hurting you again?" My father asked as he walked over to us.

"I guess i may as well tell my secret since everyone is telling theirs. While i was in college, Eric kept asking me to go out with him and i kept turning him down. Then the last night at school before you came and picked me up, i decided to go out with him. So to make a long story short, Eric ended up raping me and has be spying on me using my own cousin Greg to help him. Then he kidnapped me and smacked me, till i escaped and Damon found me before his rouges could catch me and bring me back," I replied as Damon wrapped me in his arms as i watched our parent's shocked faces then my dad's face filled with anger as he held my crying mother.

"Eric, how could you do something so hateful to Rachel?" Damon's mom asked him as tears filled her eyes.

"I knew she was only playing hard to get, so i just did what we both wanted?" Eric replied with a smile on his face.

Before anyone could react, i had my hand around his throat and had slammed him into a steel beam as i cut off his air supply.

"Rachel he's not worth it, he should spend the rest of his life in jail. Killing him is letting him off to easy," Damon stated as he stood beside me and put his hand on my shoulder, which started to calm me down as my grip on Eric throat lessened. Then out the corner of my eye i saw Eric pull out a silver object and before i could react he plunged it into Damon's chest. With out thinking i ripped out Eric's thoat and though his body against the wall. Within seconds, i was on the ground holding my mate that was losing alot of blood.

"Damon, please hold on! Baby you cant leave us, me and our baby need you," I yelled though my tears as i held pressure on the wound after i pulled the silver knife out so that his wound will start to heal but then i saw that the tip of the knife had broken off in his wound which will keep it from closing.

"Rachel, i love you and our baby," Damon whispered as he dried my tears with the back of his hand.

"Damon, you are goung to be fine son, The pack doctor is waiting at Rachel's packhouse, so we need to get going but you need to fight," his father told him and then he kissed Damon's forehead then he stepped back so that Damon's mom could see Damon as his own tears started to fall.

As each of our parents talked to Damon, I prayed to the goddess to let my mate live so we could grow old together and raise our family as my own tears countiuned to fall. After all the parents were standing there looking at Damon as he became very weak and his skin became very pale, i knew we needed to get going quick.

"We need to get moving, he doesn't have much time and we need to get him to the doctor. I need four people to carry Damon to one of those jeeps outside," and before i could finish speaking Damon's bestfriends were already standing beside us and started to carefully lift Damon off the ground then i followed them out of the building.

"Damon, please hold on baby. Me and the baby are right here," I pleaded as they gently laid him on the back seat with his head in my lap.

"Rachel, i love you so much," Damon whispered looking into my eyes.

"I love you too," I replied though my tears. I felt as if my heart was being ripped out because i could feel his pain and i was also dealing with my own pain.

"Rachel I'll drive you two back," Jacob stated as he and Lamont jumped into the front seats and quickly drove off leaving a cloud of dust behind us.

"Damon, you have to keep your eyes open baby,"I yelled when he closed his eyes and my heart started beat as if it was going to jump out of my chest.

When he opened his eyes, something about them was different, almost as if his soul wasn't in his body anymore.

"Jacob, drive faster. He needs to change into his wolf form so that his wound will heal but we need the doctor to get the silver peices that broke off the knife out of the wound first," I yelled though my tears as Damon became even paler.

So do think they will make it back in time to save Damon. How do you think Rachel will go on with her life without her mate if he does die? Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and become a fan. Also go to leanoramoore.net and become a member.

Leanora