Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty One

Heres the next chapter, don't forget to vote and tell me what you think. Also don't forget to become a fan.

******************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty One

Rachels POV:

"I am going out my fucking mind, Damon please wake up we need you," I cried as i sat at his bedside.

Its been two months since that fateful day, and Damon's body has healed but for some reason he wont wake up and i am at my witts end about what to do. In the two months my stomach has doubled in size due to us expecting triplets and i wish Damon was with me for our first sonograph but the six godfathers stepped in and went with me along with both of our parents.

So here i am sitting here looking at my sleeping mate, as the guys come in the room.

"Hey mommy, how's the patient doing today?" Joshua asked.

"He's finally getting his color back, and hopfully he will wake up some," I stated as i ran my hand down his jaw.

"He will, just give him sometime. You know the doctor said that the porsion that Eric had on that knife should have kill Damon but he is still fighting so don't give up on him yet," Lamont stated as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I know I need to be patient but i feel like I'm going to lose it," I replied as my tears consume me.

"Rachel, we are here for you and our godkids till Damon is on his feet," Ty stated as the guys pulled me into a bear hug which made us all laugh.

"Hey i close my eyes for a few minutes and you guys already making moves on my woman," Damon stated out of nowhere making everyone freeze.

"Please tell me you guys heard that too," I replied as we all looked at Damon, but his eyes were still closed.

"Yes we heard it too," Joshua stated as we all circled the bed.

"Damon, say something else please," I cried as i grabbed his hand.

But instead of speaking, Damon squeezed my hand and a smile formed on his face.

"I am going to skin him alive if he don't stop playing with me," I thought to myself.

"No you won't," Damon said out loud for everyone to heard as he finally opened his beautiful eyes.

"Damon, when you are fully healed i am going to beat your butt," I said as i sat on the bed beside him.

"I look forward to it," Damon replied smiling.

Seeing him smile was the best present anyone could have given me on my birthday, which was today.

"We are going to leave you two alone so we can let your parents know that he's awake. Also before we forget, Happy Birthday Rachel," Lamont stated as the guys pulled her into another bear hug which made everyone laugh.

Sitting back on the bed, we watched as the guys left the room and shut the door behind them.

"Damon i was so scared that i was going to lose you," I cried as i layed down beside him and put my head on his chest.

"Rachel, i will never leave you and our baby," Damon replied as he rubbed my enlarged stomach.

"Yeah about that, we are expecting more than one baby," I said as i sat up and looked into his eyes.

"Alright that's cool, so how many are we having?" He asked.

"Three, and because we both are alphas, our offspring will grow faster than a regular wolf pregnancy. So we have two more months to go before they arrive," I replied just as our room door busted opened and Lamont and Joshua ran in the room.

"What is going on?" Damon asked as we sat up on the bed.

"Guys, we have some bad news,"Lamont stated looking at us with tears in his eyes.

"What is it?" I yelled as fear started to race though my veins.

"Some how Greg got free and escaped taking Shannon with him," Joshua stated

"You have got to be kidding me," I yelled as I jumped up and ran out the room heading downstairs. Just as i reached the livingroom, I saw my parents holding each other as my mom cried. At that moment it felt like someone put a ton of bricks on my shoulder and my knees buckled under the weight. Just as I came close to the floor, a pair of strong arms grabbed me.

"I got you baby," Damon said as he picked me up and everything turned black.

Do you think Rachel can handle anymore drama? What do you think will happen to Shannon? Tell me what you think.

Leanora