Alpha I Need You - Chapter Thirteen

Here’s chapter thirteen and I hope you like it. Don’t forget to comment, vote and become a fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Thirteen

Damon POV:

“Thank god she’s alright,” I said as we all sat in the office waiting for the two packs to gather.

“What did she say?” Lamont asked as he sat on the sofa.

“Nothing much other than they have her tied up in some room and that Eric was coming into the room then the connection broke,” I stated as worry started to creep into my mind as I started to wonder if Eric did something to her to break the connection.

“Did she say if she was hurt or anything or if she had seen your parents,” Ty asked from his seat beside Lamont.

“No she didn’t because Eric walked into the room, plus I’m not sure she even knows they’re there,” I said as I looked at the map on Rachel’s desk of the warehouse where they are keeping them. Thank god, Devin and his connections where able to get us the blueprints of the building.

“Alright, it’s time to head to the meeting,” Andrew stated as he stood up.

As I stand up to I realize that not only did I have to lead my pack but also Rachel’s even though Lamont is their beta I am Rachel’s mate and the only Alpha here. Thank god that we all grew up together so they know me and trust me. Walking out of the office with everyone following me, I thought about Rachel and how strong and independent she is and now I must represent both of us and stand strong in front of our people so that we can get her back and our parents.

Opening the front door of the pack house I was greeted by a yard full of people that I have come to call my family and friends. Seeing me they all became silent and waited for me to speak.

“I have called you all hear because a lot has happened in the past twenty four hours and I needed to bring everyone up to speed. I know most of you and I hope to get to know the rest of you that I don’t. My name is Damon and I’m the Alpha of the Jade Pack. This is my beta Joshua and my close friends and pack mates Ty, Andrew, David, and Ben.  You already know your beta Lamont.  First I want you to know that Rachel and I are mates and that we have fully mated,” I stated looking everyone in the eye as they started cheering, and I wished Rachel was here to see how happy they are. As I waited for them to settle down I thought about our packs and who they will react to the rest of my news.

“Alright there’s more, this morning Rachel was taken by my cousin Eric and we also found out that he has our parents. I know this is a lot to take in but we don’t have much time and I need both packs to understand the situation and I need fighters to volunteer to help us get them back. I know I’m asking a lot of you but this is your Alpha too and I wanted everyone to know what was going on.” I said as I looked around the crowd.