Alpha I Need You - Chapter Seven

I want to thank everyone for their support, while I have been sick. So here's the next chapter, please vote and comment, plus become a fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Seven

Rachel POV

"Damon, I need to talk with you alone." I whispered in his ear, as my palms begin to sweat.

"Sure let's go,” Damon replied looking me in my eyes with so much understanding and love my heart leaped for joy.

"Guys, we will be right back," I said as I lead Damon to the office door.

"Have you guys eaten dinner yet?" Shannon asked just as I opened the door.

"No, we haven't and I’m starving," Ty said smiling while looking out the window.

"You're always hungry," Andrew joked as he stood up from his seat on the sofa.

"Well then, since I just finished dinner, let's go eat and you two can handle your business and join us in the dining room," Shannon suggested while I realized how much my little sister had grown up. She cleans up and cooks with the other ladies of the pack. I guess you could say she not the same spoiled little sister I remember before going to college.

 "That fine with me," I said as a looked a Damon, who was smiling at me.

 "That's cool Sha," Damon replied as he laced his fingers with mine, sending tingles though my

body.

 "Alright, let’s eat," Joshua suggested as we walked out of my office.

 As I led Damon up the stair case and they headed to the dining room I knew that we need some alone time, since it’s been years since we seen each other or even talked.

Walking to my room, I knew what needed to be done for both of our packs sake, but after everything that has happened with Eric and I need to know what Damon is thinking. I just hope he doesn't let his cousin come between us.

Arriving at my new room, which I’m still getting use to since it use to be my parents suite, but just before I came home my parents had it redecorated for me.

As I opened my door, I could feel the tension building between us and it's making me go crazy.

"Alright Damon, what are you thinking about this whole mess?" I asked as I walked over to the window to put some much needed space between us as he shut the door.

When I didn't get a response, I turned around and he was stand behind me, with such am intense look on his face I almost got scared. I hate how he uses to always sneak up on me like that. Then it hit me like a ton of brick, "Damon, we need to talk." I said as I backed away from him, because my wolf was attracted to his as well but I could let her take over like he did. Even though we are both Alphas, he had more training, so I have to be careful.

"Damon, please get hold of yourself," I cried as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up against his body as I struggled against him.

Then as if someone had cut on a light in his head, he looked at me as if he was seeing a ghost.

"Rachel, I'm so sorry," he said holding me in his arms. Had it been anyone else I would have kicked his ass in the balls, but he's my mate and best friend so I’ll let it slide this time.

"Damon, It's alright and believe me I understand why your wolf took over," I said stepping back from him, as I felt my wolf starting to go crazy again needing to be close to him and complete the mating.

"Rachel, I feel like an ass, for treating you just like my cousin," he said stepping back from me too with such a lost and sad look on his face I wanted to cry.

"Damon, what the hell are you talking about? Yes, your wolf took over, but you couldn't help. That asshole of a cousin of yours knew what he was doing and enjoyed it. I know you would never hurt me, which is why your balls are still hanging and not in your throat," I joked as we smiled at each other.

"Rach, you always had a way with words," he joked while tapping the tip of my nose. I hit his hand away as he laughed. When we were younger, Damon laugh always made my day.

"Alright Mr. Funny, what do you think of this mess I’ve got myself into?" I asked looking him in the eyes. Damon has the kind of eyes that just don’t lie, but to anyone else they can be downright scary if you get on his bad side.

"Rachel, right now all I care about is your safety. I know that with everything that happened with my cousin that you may not be ready to complete the mating, so we will take things as they come," Damon said pulling me back into his arms. Damn this man is too good to be true. I have been waiting for my mate all my life and now he here.

"Damon, I don’t want Eric's actions to dictate how I live my life. I have waited all my life to find my mate, and here you are. I know we have allot ahead of us but right now I want to focus on just us," I replied as I put my arms around his strong and muscular neck. Damn he feels so good against my body. His intoxicating smell of the woods and masculinity was making me quiver with need.

"Rachel, I hate we wasted so much time looking for each other, when we could have been making  each other happy and loving each other," he replied looking into my eyes and with one look I knew he loved me as I have always loved him.

"How about we stop living in the past and start working on the future," I suggested just before I pressed my lips against his.

Alright guys, let the heat begin. Will they complete the mating before Eric enters the picture? Tell me what you think, and don't forget to vote.

Leanora