Alpha I Need You - Chapter Nine

I want to thank everyone for their comments and support. Here's Chapter nine and please tell me what you think.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Nine

Damon POV:

As I watch Rachel sleep as she lies on my chest, I realize how much she means to me and that I'm so blessed to have her as my soul mate. After our amazing night together I feel more connected to her than ever before. I know I may sound like a wuss and all but you don’t understand what it’s like to search all over the world for someone and then you find out that they have been there the whole time.

As I gently sweep her soft and curly hair out of her face as she softly snores in her sleep I try to imagine my life before she walked back into it and I can't. After our discussion about her being pregnant, I know she's nervous about being a mom, which I can sense, thought our bond as mates and that's why I haven’t told her that she is pregnant with our first pup because her scent has changed and she's not in heat after we mated.

I think after what she said last night about what her mom told her about the mating process Rachel knows she's pregnant, but she worried about this mess with my cousin.

Now that she pregnant, I have to deal with Eric's ass before he hurts her and our pup. Just thinking about him near her makes me see red.

As if she can sense my mood change, Rachel snuggles closer to my chest as I hold her in my arms. I don't want her stressed out over his punk ass, so I guess I need to deal with him now.

"Joshua, are you still here at Rachel's?" I ask opening my mind link.

"Yeah, we're in the dining room eating breakfast," he replied.

"I need you to get our best fighters and have them here in a few minutes," I replied as I eased Rachel off my chest onto the bed.

"Damon, what's going on?" Joshua asked.

"J, I'll discuss it when I get down stairs, make sure Lamont is there too," I replied just before putting up a block and looking at Rachel as she smiled in her sleep as I start getting dressed. Damn I'm the luckiest man alive.

"I hope that smile on your face is for me," Rachel said suddenly as I finished putting on my cloths a few minutes later.

"Yes, it is," I replied as I sat on the bed and started putting on my shoes as she sat up and wrapped the bed sheet around her as she blushed and looked so innocent.

"Where are you going? I thought that maybe we could spend the morning in bed," she said dropping the sheet and smiling so sexy. Man, if it wasn't for my asshole cousin I would, but her safety comes first.

"How about I go get us some food and we meet back here in ten minutes," I suggested as I kissed her on her neck.

"Alright, since I need to shower you have ten minutes mister," she joked before pecking me on my lips and running to the bathroom laughing.

Shaking my head and laughing, I head out of the room shutting the door behind me.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Entering the dining room I find Joshua, the guys, Devin, Kathy and four more of my best fighters sitting with Shannon, Lamont, and three other guys I didn't recognize. As soon as they see me they all stood up.

"Damon, is my sister alright?" Shannon asked from her spot next to Lamont, who sat at the head of the table as I took my seat at the opposite end with Joshua on one side of me and Andrew on the other side.

"Rachel is fine for now and I plan on keeping it that way," I replied looking around the table and looking each person in the eye till they lowered their head out of respect.

"I wanted you all here, so that we can come up with a plan to take care of my cousin Eric now that we know he's behind the attacks. Rachel and I have fully mated and she is carrying our first pup, and since Eric is a threat, he needs to be dealt with now," I demanded slamming my fist down on the table as my anger for Eric escalated as I thought about him hurting my mate.

“What about the Alpha meeting in two weeks? I thought we were moving it up and then we were going after him," Lamont asked.

"That all changed when Rachel became pregnant, I will not let my family get hurt by this asshole," I stated. Just as I was about to speak again I felt a sharp pain in my head and I screamed as it felt like someone took a sledgehammer to my skull.

"Damon, what the hell?" Ty yelled as everyone crowded around me.

"I don’t know, one minute I’m fine the then next my head feels like it’s going to split open," I said just as I thought about Rachel and took off running upstairs. My heart is drumming in my ears as I run in Rachel's room to find it empty and the window broken. As I run around the room calling her name, I know she not there and my heart is breaking. I can hear everyone yelling and crying but right now I'm can only focus on Rachel and getting her back.

"Everyone such the fuck up and let's go find my baby," I yell before the leap out the window shifting in mid air.

Alright guys will Damon find Rachel before Eric hurts her or their baby? Tell me what you think, don’t forget to vote, and become a fan.

Leanora

.