Alpha I Need You - Chapter Fourteen

Alright guys are you ready for some more action with Rachel and Damon, well here it is and we are almost at the moment of truth. So here is Chapter Fourteen and don’t forget to tell me what you think and don’t forget to vote and become a fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You – Chapter Fourteen

Rachel POV:

“Why in the hell did I go out with his crazy ass,” I thought after Eric walked out the room.

I mean in college I had guys asking me out all the time and the one time I decide to go with someone it had to be his crazy ass and he had to be Damon’s cousin. As I look around the room for any way to escape I found a window but it’s boarded up, that’s why I didn’t notice it before. Now all I need to do is get me hands freed.  As I play with the ropes, dumb ass from earlier comes back into the room.

“I see you’re still in one piece, Eric must really like you,” he joked as he ran his hand though my hair and I jerked my head away from him feeling sick to be touched by him.

“Don’t touch me asshole,” I shouted at him and he only laughed at me then he smacked me across the face and pulled my head back by my hair.

“I will do what I want when I want bitch,” he said before kissing me and when he pulled away I had his spit all over my lips. I took everything in me not to throw up.

“You will learn your place before this is over,” he said as he backed away from me and picked up the tray from the table.

“What is your name?” I asked needing to get as much information as possible.

“My name is Riley, but don’t worry we will become best friends when Eric is though with you,” he stated before laughing and leaving the room.

The instant that door closed I tried to get Damon though our connection, and just when I was about to give up I felt him.

“Damon!”

“Rachel, is that you?” he asked and I finally released the breath I had been holding.