Alpha I Need You - Chapter Nineteen

Here's Chapter Nineteen and don't forget to tell me what you think. Also check out my website and become a member so you can keep up with my published work and up and coming booksignings.

******************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Nineteen

Damon POV:

After taking one last look at Rachel, I released a mighty howl to signal everyone to attack and i took off toward the building were they were keeping our parents. Soon as we all entered the compound, we ran head first into Eric's pack and the fighting began. As i fought with a grey wolf i looked around for Rachel, and saw her fighting two brown wolves. Needing to get her, i quickly snapped my opponant's neck and just as i was about to help Rachel, I see Eric standing in the doorway of the warehouse watching us with a big smile on his face.

"That asshole is mine," I yelled as i looked over at Rachel to see her looking at me with her opponants laying on the ground.

"Rachel, there's Eric lets end this," I said to her looking back at Eric, who just stood there smiling at us with his rouges around him like that was going to save his ass.

"Baby, lets go ," Rachel yelled as she took off running toward Eric.

As we ran toward them, Eric and his rouges backed into the warehouse. Taking one last look behind me, I saw that our packs were right behind us, leaving Alpha Kingley and his pack to finish the rest of Eric's pack.

Once we got to the door, I slowed down to look around for any traps. Then not seeing anything i lead the way into the warehouse to see our parents tied to chairs in the middle of the room with bruises on their faces. "These mutherfuckers are dead," i thought to myself as my temper started to rise. Walking further into the room my our pack quickly handled the gaurds leaving Eric to me and Rachel.

"So i see you finally made it," Eric stated with that stupid smile still on his face. It took everything in me not to rip out his thoat, but we needed answers first.

"Eric you have two minutes to tell us what this is all about, before i kill you," i yelled after i transformed back to my human form.

"All in do time, how are you doing Rachel my love," Eric said eyeing Rachel from head to toe. This fucker is crazy to be eyeing my mate in front of me.

"First of all i am not your love, and secondly I'm doing great because you will be dead soon," Rachel replied with her hands on her sexy hips. Just watching her made a smile form on my face but i quickly covered it up.

"Rachel i am so disappointed in you, i thought you had better taste than to mate with my low life cousin here," Eric replied as he nodded his head in my direction. Not able to take it anymore, I grabbed him by the throat and banged him against one of the steel beams in the room.

"You better tell me why you did all this or so help me God i will snap your neck," I yelled as i tighten my grip then i felt a soft hand on my shoulder and i looked back to see Rachel which calmed me down aliitle but not enough to release him.

"Eric just tell us what is going on," Rachel asked as she walked over to our parents and started to untie them along with the help from pack members.

"Rachel, he is crazy," Amy, Rachel's mom cried as she hugged Rachel.

"I know mom, but your safe now," Rachel replied as her dad, Fred hugged them both.

"Do either of you know what big secret Eric is talking about?" Rachel asked just as Tammy and John, my parents were released and they walked over to me, since i was still holding Eric.

"I think I know what this is all about," my mom stated as she looked between me and Eric and caused everyone to pause and look at her.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked as i released Eric and hugged her as tears started to fall down her bruised cheek. But my guards quickly grabbed Eric so he wouldn't run now that we have taken over his compound.

"Damon, i know that we should have told you sooner but i didnt know how," she cried making me hold her tighter as my dad rubbed her back. I looked over at Rachel to see her in her parents arms as they looked at us.

"Mom, whatever it is we can work though this," I said as i dried her tears. I hate to see my mom upset or crying.

"Damon, son we should have told you along time ago but we didnt know how. Damon, when you were born you had a twin and he was kidnapped two days after you were born," My dad stated causing me to i feel like someone had kicked me in my stomach because i knew where this was headed.

"What happened after the kidnapping?" I asked as i sat down on one of the chairs that our parents just vacated.

"Our packs followed them to a compound on the outskirts of the stateline and when we got there we attacked them," Fred replied, i had almost forgot they were here.

"So you all followed the kidnappers and then what?" Rachel asked as she walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Well when we got there we found out that my brother was behind everything and somehow he escaped our attack," My dad replied as he sat beside me.

"What ever happened to the baby," Rachel asked.

"He was left to fin for himself with an asshole who beat him everyday," Eric stated causing everyone to look in his direction.

This can not be happening, there is no way that Eric crazy ass could be my brother.

"Eric, we didn't know who you were till you locked us up and started dropping hints, then when i looked into your eyes i knew you were my baby," My mom said as she walked up to Eric and touched his cheek.

"Damon, we're sorry we didn't tell you this sooner, but i always hoped he would find his way home to us," she said as she walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright, so he's my long lost brother, that doesn't make up for the hell he put my mate though," I yelled as i stood up looking Eric in the eye.

So do you think Damon will make peace with Eric for his parents sake or will he kill his own brother. Do you think Rachel will be as forgiven as their parents for being kiddnapped? How do you think everyone will react when they find out what Eric did to Rachel?

Tell me what you think and dont forget to vote and become a fan.

Leanora