Alpha I Need You - Chapter Sixteen

As promised here's Chapter Sixteen, I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and become a fan.

******************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Sixteen

Rachel POV:

The faster i ran the closer they became. As I ran through the woods i suddenly ran into a stone wall and they have me cornered. As i turn around to face my enemy, I know I'm out numbered but i won't go down without a fight. Suddenly I feel someone clawing at my side and i release a glass breaking scream.

"Rachel baby, Rachel," is all i hear and when i open my eyes i see the last person i expect to see, Damon.

"Damon," was all i could get out before he had me in his arms holding me close to his chest as he sat back against the headboard.

"Baby it's ok, your home and safe," he said as he rubbed my back and kissed my forhead.

"Damon, how did i get here?" I asked cause the last thing i remembered was being in the woods.

"We found you in the woods about to be attack by a group of rouges,but we quickly dealt with them and i brought you back here so the doctor could check you out," he replied as i sat on his lap and leaned back so i could see his handsome face.

"Damon, thank you so much. I remember jumping out the window and running as fast as i could. Then everything started looking familiar to me then one of them jumped on my back and I shook him off then i remember see a black wolf then everything went black," i said as i put my arms around his neck.

"That wolf was me and I'm just glad we got there when we did," he said as he hugged me.

As we held each other, i thanked God that i was back in his arms and i felt whole again.

"Rachel, there something you should know," Damon stated and by his tone I knew it wasn't good so i sat back and looked into his eyes.

"What is it?" i replied as i braced myself for what ever it is.

"Rachel, Eric didn't just take you. He took our parents also," he said as my whole body froze.

"Damon please tell me you are joking," I yelled as i jumped up and ran to my dresser and pulled out some blue jeans and a white t-shirt and i started getting dressed while Damon sat on the edge of the bed.

"Baby, you need to rest. If not for yourself then think about our pup," he said making me stop instantly just as i finished dressing.

All this time i had been worried about escaping, till now i hadn't thought about our baby.

"Oh god, did i hurt the baby when i jumped out the window or when i shifted to run home," I said as my tears flooded my vision and i put my hands on my stomach.

"No baby, you and the baby are fine, but you need to rest for both your sakes," Damon said as he pulled me into his arms and held me as i cried. I felt like i had a ton of bricks on my shoulders but then just being in his arms i felt like i was finally safe and that i had someone to share the load with.

Looking up at Damon, I saw that he had tears in his eyes and i knew he was hurting just as much as i was.

"Damon, we need to call a meeting and form a plan to get our parents back and deal with Eric once and for all," I said as i dried his tears with my thumbs and he did the same to me.

"Baby, I don't want you to go with us when we attack Eric," Damon stated as he looked at me.

"Damon, there is no way in hell am i going to sit back while he has our parents," i shouted as i stepped back from him as my temper started to rise.

"Rachel, i know that you want to be there when we rescue our parents, but baby you need to rest. The doctor said you need to rest for a few days and i don't want anything to happen to you or our pup," Damon replied and i knew he was just worried about us.

"Damon, I understand what your saying and i will be careful with you by my side, but there is no way i will sit by and let you face that asshole alone," i stated with my hands on my hips, while looking him straight in the eyes.

"Rachel, I know when to pick my battles with you, but you safety is not something i take likely so if you come with us, you will not leave my side. Are we clear?" He asked standing toe to toe with me. Now i knew i was pushing it and Damon would hog tie me to my bed unless i agreed to his terms.

"Alright, i will be careful and i won't leave your side," I agreeded, but we both knew that once the fighting began it would be hard to keep up with each other without getting ourselves killed.

"Now that this is settled, lets go raid the kitchen, then we meet with our packs and form a plan," i said as i put my arms around his waist and he hugged me.

"Sounds like a plan," he replied as he kissed me and then led me to the door.

As we walked to the kitchen, i thought about our parents and feared what Eric was doing to them and as if he could sense my thoughts Damon pulled me into his arms as we contiuned walking to the kitchen.

Does Rachel have a reason to fear for her parents? Will Rachel and Damon make it out of this mess alive? Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and become a fan.

Leanora