Alpha I Need You - Chapter One

This is my second story on Wattpad, let me know what you think.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You

Chapter One

Rachel POV:

''I am so sick of these damn rouges, how many in our pack were injured?" I ask Lamont, my beta and best friend while tring to control my wolf.

"Rach, we only have three with minor injuries. We were lucky that our patrol team warned us about the rouges being in the area," Lamont said as Shannon his mate and my younger sister walked into my office after knocking on my door.

"Hi Shannon, what can I do for you?" I asked her, because she knows not to interrupt my meetings.

"I wanted to let you know that we have tended to the wounded and everyone has eaten and headed to bed," she replied standing in front of my desk beside her mate.

"Thank you for all your help is there anything else?" I asked as I see her and my beta looking at each other nervously.

"Actually we wanted to tell you something but then the attack happened, so we didn't get a chance," Lamont said grabbing Shannon's hand and smiling at her. 

"Alright the suspense is killing me, just tell me already," I yelled.  Can you tell I don't like playing the guessing games? My sister use to do this shit a lot when we were kids, make me play twenty questions before getting to the point.

"First promise you won’t get mad and overreact," Shannon said stepping closer to Lamont, as he put his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

My only reply was to put my elbows on my custom made mahogany wood desk, and put my face in my hands and growl.

Now as you may have guess, I am the oldest sibling. I just turned 18 and took my place as alpha after our parents and previous Alpha and Luna, Thomas and Kelly Manning stepped down. They decided to do some traveling, now that I took my rightful place as alpha. Now I’m stuck babysitting my 16 year old sister, who just found her mate just a few months ago after she changed into her wolf for the first time. Now I feel a little uncomfortable because her mate happens to be my best friend and beta, so you see the problems I’m facing. Plus now I have to adjust to being an alpha for a pack, called the Yellowstone Pack of about 350 members and making sure everything runs smoothly.

"Shannon, you and Lamont have two second to tell me what's going on," I growled pushing back from my desk and standing up. I don't have time for my sisters guessing games when I have to hunt down rouges and look after my pack.

"Rach, we just found out that we're having a pup in five months and we wanted your permission to get married," Lamont said looking me in the eye, then looked at the floor to show respect to me as his alpha. When a female becomes pregnant, the pregnancy only runs for six months instead of nine, which makes my sister a month into her pregnancy.

All I could do was sit back down, it was like a million emotions hit all at once as I close my eyes and rub my forehead as a migraine develops. Yes I was pissed that my sister got pregnant at 16, and hadn't finished high school yet. Then I was happy for her because she has a wonderful mate to start her family with and I know that he will be there for her. Then I guess you could say I was a like jealous that here I was 18 years old, with a ton of responsibility, and to make it even worse I still haven't found my mate. I know he out there, and I hope I find him soon because lately I just feel like half of me is missing.

"Sis, we love each other very much, and I know I disappointed you but please don't be mad at me," my sister said as tears ran down her face.

"Rach, you know I love your sister, and I will do everything in my power to make her happy," Lamont said as he hugged my sister who was crying.

"Lamont if I didn't believe that you would my baby sister happy, I would pull your balls through your throat," I said as I stood up and walked around my desk and stood in front of the couple.

As I looked at my sister I could see that she had grown up and that she truly loved Lamont and their pup, “Shannon, yes I am upset that you didn't wait till you were older and out of school, but you are still my sister and I love you. As for my permission for you two to get married, you have it as long as I can be your maid of honor," I said as I pulled her into my arm and hugged her.

"Of course you’re my maid of honor, your my sister and my best friend," Shannon said was she hugged me back.

"Alright, you two go and start planning your wedding, while I finish going over the paper work and arrangements for the meeting we are having here next week with the alphas in this area to talk about the rouge attacks," I said as I pushed them out my office door.

"Alright, and thanks for believing in us and if you need me just let me know. I put all the reports on your desk and made arrangements for the alphas to say in the west wing of the pack house," Lamont said as he grabbed Shannon's hand and pulled her into his arms. Seeing them together gave me hope that I would find my mate and the happiness that they share together.

"Alright, see you two later," I said as I shut my office door and walked back to my desk.

Sitting behind my desk, looking at the list of Alphas attending the area meeting and ran across a name I hadn't seen since I was 14. Damon Jackson was the boy of every girl’s dreams, with skin the color of smooth caramel, hair in soft dreads and paired with the pretties emerald green eye I had ever seen. Last time I had heard anything about him, he was traveling the world looking for his mate. So he must have found her, if he was home and now was the alpha of the Jade pack which happens to be our neighboring pack. I remember the day he left, and I remember how we hugged each other , while promising to stay in touch. I also remember crying myself to sleep, because we were close and I felt like I lost one of my closest friends. I hope he found his mate because Damon was the sweetest person I have ever known.

After looking over the arrangements and reports I decided to grab something to eat and head to bed, when Lamont busted into my office.

"Rach, we have a problem!"

**Thank you for reading my story, and please vote and leave me a comment and tell me what you think about my story so far.**

P.S. – I WILL BE UPLOADING THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW, AND AGAIN THANKS TO READING AND VOTING. ALSO READ MY OTHER STORY "ALPHA OF MY DREAMS" AND TELL WHAT YOU THINK.