Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty Three

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update this story, but here it is. Don't forget to tell me what you think. Also vote and become a fan. I have released to more novels since we last talked that are available on Amazon.com called Smooth as Silk and Finding Love Within.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty Three

Damon POV:

Anger and frustration ran through my veins as we ran through the woods after Greg and Shannon. All I could think about is Shannon being hurt, or going into labor early from the stress.

As we approch the warehouse, I can smell the stench of the rogues, but I could also smell something that smells familiar, but I can't place it. Reaching the warehouse, we all transform, and stack out the building.

"Damon, where did he get all these rogues on such short notice, because we killed all the ones that were with Eric?" Joshua asked standing in front of me.

I was thinking the same thing, with Greg just getting free this morning.

"Do you think they had two compounds?" My dad asked as he stood beside Joshua.

"It looks that way, and does anyone recognize that smell in the air?" I asked as it started to nage me as I tried to figure it out.

When I looked at my dad, he looked angry as hell, and my instincts were telling me to get prepared for some craziness.

"What's going on dad?" I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Thomas, don't you recognize that scent?" my dad asked, causing me to look at Rachel's dad as he sniffed the air, and a shocked expression came to his face.

"It can't be!" Thomas yelled looking over at my dad.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on!" I yelled as I became frustrated with all of their secrets.

"How about I tell you what's going on?" Someone said as they walked up in front of us.

When I looked up, I came face to face with someone, who could be my dad's carbon copy.

"What the fuck is going on?" I yelled as I looked over at my dad then back at this stranger.

"Son, this is your uncle Ronald, the man that raped mother, who was behind Rachel getting hurt, and who is your biological father," my dad replied as sadness filled his eyes.

Confusion and anger consumed me, because I was tired of the lies. "Was everything about my life a lie?" I thought to myself.

"Damon, I am your real father," Ronald said as he stepped closer to them with his group of rogues behind him growling.

"If he's my father, how did I become Alpha of your pack?" I asked the man that had raised and loved me.

"Son, your mom was the true Alpha of our pack, but after everything happened, she wanted me to step up and take over. Since you were our only child, you became the alpha. Even if Eric hadn't been taken, you would have still been alpha, since you were the eldest by twenty minutes," my dad replied.

"Damon, I've waited years to approach you and tell you the truth, and to offer you my kingdom, But i need to get rid of your mate so i could have your full attention," Ronald said causing everyone to look at him.

When I looked at him, all I felt was rage, and I don't know if it was because he had raped my mom, or because he was behind all the pain Rachel had went through, but in the blink of an eye I transformed and charged toward Ronald.

Do you think Damon will kill Ronald? Or will he take over his kingdom? Tell me what you think, and don't forget to vote, and become a fan to stay updated.