Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eleven

Here's the next chapter and I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote, comment and become a fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eleven

Damon POV:

"Where in the hell is she?" I yelled as I paced back and forth in Rachel's office. After searching for hours we lost Rachel's scent and I'm going crazy. I've tried reaching her though our mate bond but she's not responding.

"Damon, we have both packs best trackers looking for her and we will find her," Joshua said as he looked out the window.

"How in the hell did her scent just disappear?" Lamont asked as he sat on the couch holding Shannon as she cried.

"I don't know, but I have to find her," I stated as I sat down in Rachel's office chair and put my head on her desk as I try to get my thoughts together.

Just thinking about her with my crazy ass cousin is driving me crazy. I've heard of the crazy things he's done in the past to women. Eric is the type of person that likes to play mind games and torture his pry. To him it’s all a game and it’s just my luck he has his eyes on my mate.

After a few minutes Devin and Kathy walk into the office.

"What did you find out about Eric?" I asked as I sat back in the chair and looked at them.

"We found out where he keeping her, but we have a problem," Devin stated looking me in the eye then at the floor. Just so you know I would trust Devin and Kathy with my life and they are just like family and for them to be nervous it must be bad.

"Devin, just spit it out," I yelled getting very impatient with everyone.

"Damon, Eric doesn't just have Rachel, he has her parents and yours," Kathy replied.

"What the fuck!" I yell as I send everything on the desk flying on the floor.

"That motherfucker is dead!" I scream as I pound my fist on the desk.

"Damon, calm down. We need to come up with a plan to get them back." Andrew said putting a hand on my shoulder.

How did he get our parents? I just spoke to them two days ago and they were having a ball in California. Now this nut job has them and Rachel.

"Something isn't right, this has to do with something other than Rachel for him to take our parents too," I said out loud as I walked over to the bay window and looked out.

"Where are they keeping them?"Lamont asked.

"In a warehouse, two cities over from here. From what we could see it’s heavily guarded by his pack of rouges," Devin stated.

"Joshua and Lamont, I want you two to get both packs here in an hour," I said sitting back down and looking at both betas.

"Alright," they both agreed and left the office followed by Shannon, Devin and Kathy.

"Damon we will get them back," Ty said from his seat on the sofa.

All I can think about Rachel and our baby and I pray to God that they are alright. Now I have worry about our parents and getting everyone home safe.

As the rest of the guys are discussing a plan of attack, I'm wondering what Eric really wants.

So what is Eric really after and why did he take their parents. Tell me what you think and don’t forget to vote and become a fan.

Leanora