Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eighteen

Alright guys time to continue on this journey with Rachel and Damon, so here's chapter eighteen and don't forget to tell me what you think. Also go to my website at leanoramoore.net and become a member.

******************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eighteen

Rachel POV:

As I'm getting dressed my stomach is in knots and i can feel Damon watching my every move as he also gets dressed in jeans and t-shirt like me.

"Damon, stop worrying. I feel your emotions loud and clear," I said as i walked over to him and sat in his lap and he wrapped those sexy and muscular arms around me.

"Baby I'm sorry but i just don't like the element of surprise he has over us and plus you still need more rest," he replied kissing my neck. Feeling his soft lips and warm breath on my neck was making my wolf go crazy and my hormones are running on overdrive.

"Damon, everything will be fine, plus we will deal with everything together. So let's go and get it over with," I stated as i stood

up and grabbed his hand.

"Alright my warrior princess, just promise me that you will be careful," he stated pulling me to him as he stood up.

"I promise," I replied as i kissed his chin and started walking toward the door with him following me.

As we walked downstairs, i could hear our packs assembling outside and at that moment i felt great pride to be their leader and to have such a strong mate to lead by my side. Opening the door and walking outside hand in hand, me and Damon faced them with our heads held high.

"Alright, everyone knows the plan and i want to thank everyone here for standing with us at our time of need. After this crazyness is over, we will get better aquainted since we will be one unit now that we have mated, but all that will be discussed later at the celebration. So lets go take care of these assholes who threaten our homes and family then come back here and celebrate a new beginning,"I

said as i raised me and Damon's hands together and our people cheered. Looking over at Damon, he was watching me with a proud smile glowing on his face. It should be a sin to look that good.

"Alright, everyone get into your groups and remember that these are rouges we are up against and one scratch or bite is deadly. We are going to hit them from all four corners and surround them. We are getting assitance from area alphas that are watching Eric and his pack now for any new developments or movements. Go let go hard and strong and everyone watch each other's backs," Damon stated as he turned to me and kissed me softly on the lips before leading me off the porch and in front of the pack were Joshua and Lamont and the rest of the gang was standing.

"Alright guys, lets do this," I stated just before transforming into my wolf form. Then looking around me, I see that everyone else had followed my lead and transformed. Looking to my left stood my beautiful mate and to my right stood my beta and on Damon's left was his beta with the rest of the guys behind us.

" Let's go," Damon yelled into our heads as he took off with us right behind him.

As we ran i prayed for everyones safety and that this be the end of this madness with Eric so that we can be one big happy family and so our baby can have a happy and peaceful life.

* * * *

After what seemed like two hours, we met up with the other packs and we followed them to were Eric was keeping our parents. Yes, i had been their but i didn't get to see much with being locked in that room and jumping out of that window to escape. Looking at this warehouse, it looked like a fortress and we were lucky to have the blueprints to it so we can know where the room are and how the building flows also to know if it has a basement which it didn't thank God.

"Damon, there hasn't been any movement in the last few hours and my informant tells me that your parents are being kept in the center room and they are being heavyly guarded and Eric is with them now as we speak, " Alpha Kinley of the Shadow Pack stated after we all transformed. Alpha Kinley was a dear old friend of our fathers and soon his son, who me and Damon grew up with will take over as alpha.

"Alright if we stick to our plan then we can deal with this quickly and get everyone out safely," Damon replied looking at me and i nodded in agreement.

"Let's go then," Alpha Kinley replied and we all stood up and transformed.

Taking one last look at me, Damon took off and i ran off behind him.

Next chapter is the action and everything will be out in the open. Who do you think will die at the end Damon, Eric or Rachel? Or will they all die? Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and become a fan and then go to my website at leanoramoore.net and become a member to stay up to date on my published work.

Again thanks for all the support,

Leanora