Alpha I Need You - Chapter Six

I love all the support I'm getting for this story, and I want to thank all my fans for your support. Here's chapter six let me know what you think.

****************************************************************** 

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Six

Damon POV:

"I will kill that motherfucker when I get my hands on him," I yelled as my wolf demanded to be free to hunt down the piece a shit cousin of mine that raped my mate. I punched the wall, needing to release my anger.

"Damon, please calm down, your mate needs you," Joshua said in our pack link and as I paused in my rant of rage I looked a Rachel and saw that she was standing beside me with her hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down with tears running down her face, when I should have been consoling her. Damn what kind of mate am I?"

"Rachel, I am sorry my cousin did this to you," I said as I pulled her into my arms and just held her as she cried. Every fiber of my being was on edge, and I was out for blood. As I looked around the room, all the guys had the same expression on their face as I had on mine. We were pissed. Shannon was crying into Lamont shoulder as he held her while he looked at me.

"Rachel, why didn't you tell us?" Shannon asked wiping her tears with her hand.

"When I came home, I did everything I could to forget that night; I didn't want anyone to know what had happened to me. I just wanted to forget that night, Eric, and the scars he left on my mind and body," Rachel said as she lifted her shirt and showed us the scars on her back and stomach. When I saw the scars on her beautiful body all I could think about all the pain I would inflict on Eric when I got my hands on him.