Alpha I Need You - Chapter Five

Hey guys just want to upload before a crazy weekend, I hope you like it, and please vote and fan.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Five

Rachel POV:

How the fuck did he find me, is what I thought when I opened the box seating on my front porch when we arrived back at the pack house. Inside where pictures of me coming out of the shower, sleeping in my bed, in my office, and even walking around my yard. I felt so violated and so scared, because he had to be close to take those pictures. Then I feel someone's arms wrap around me making me feel safe again, and from the tingles going up my arms I knew it Damon.

"Rachel, do you know who sent this?" Damon asked me as he pulled me closer to him, and believe me, being in his arms almost made me forget all this crazy mess.

"I have a pretty good idea," I replied as I pulled back and looked into his pretty eyes that I could get lost in for days. Then I look down at the envelope in my shaking hand, I dreaded reading it, but with Damon here somehow I knew it would be alright.

Opening the envelope I found a letter:

To my dearest Rachel,

You been a bad girl, first you ruin our last night together then you leave without a trace. Well I love a good chase and baby I found you. I have enjoyed watching you these past few months, and just know we will be back together soon.

Love u baby