Alpha I Need You - Chapter Four

Sorry it’s been a few days since I uploaded, with working ten hours shifts makes it kind of hard. So here’s the next chapter and don’t forget to vote, comment, and fan

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You – Chapter Four

Damon POV:

“Mate, something’s wrong with mate,” My wolf screamed as I looked at Rachel and her face was pale and her hands were shaking.

At first I was shocked that my mate turned out to be my childhood friend, but my instincts kicked in and I had to have her in my arms.

“Rachel, what is wrong, you’re shaking?” I asked taking her into my arms, wanting to make everything alright. Now don’t get me wrong, feeling her soft and sexy body next to mine was making my wolf go crazy even though he was worried something was wrong with her.

“Rachel, are you alright?” Lamont said as the he and my pack surrounded us.

“Lamont, there is something we need to discuss, I just need some time to get my head together first. Let’s head back to our pack house and we can discuss everything,” Rachel replied after taking a deep breath and looking up at me then at the guys.

“Alright, everyone let’s head back,” Lamont said to their pack, and so they all shifted and headed home leaving Lamont, Rachel, and my pack.

“Alright everyone, thank you for helping and you can head back,” I said to my pack and they all shifted and after bowing their head to me they disappeared into the woods.

“Damon, thank you for helping us, and If you don’t mind would you and the guys mind coming with us, this concerns all the packs in the area, so you may as well hear this also,” Rachel said pulling out of my arms, and I instantly wanted to pull her back to me, but I knew that she was in alpha mode and whatever she needed to say was important.

“Sure Rachel, you know we got your back,” I said smiling at her. God, I just want five minutes alone with her so we could talk.

“Rachel, you’re like our little sister, so you know if you need anything you just have to ask,” Ty said putting an arm around her shoulder, instantly making my wolf go crazy and making me growl, making everyone look at me like I was crazy.”

“Damon, are you alright?” Joshua asked me though mind link.

“Yeah Man, you sounded like you were going to ripe Ty apart,” Ben said also in my head.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” I replied as the rest of our group started talking and Joshua looked at me.

“Try me,” they all replied with a smirk on their face, and as you can tell we really were close and knew every little crazy thing about each other.

Are you guys ready to leave?” Rachel asked looking at us, and I had the urge to kiss that sad look of her face.

“Yeah, we’re ready lead the way,” I said as we turned and followed Lamont and her.

“After all the searching, I found my mate, and I’ve known her my whole life,” I said in the mind link as i shake my head as we continued following Rachel and Lamont as they are talking about something.

“Are you telling us that Rachel is your mate?” David asked look at me.

“D, you have got to be joking,” Andrew said was we can to the clearing were we could see their pack house.

“Do you think she knows?” Joshua asked as we continued to walk and we caught up the Rachel and Lamont.

“I don’t know but I will find out, tonight. I have spent the past five years searching for her and I’m not wasting any more time,” I said feeling like I needed to be with her at all time, I hate feeling like something is missing from my life and now that I found her I feel complete and I’m not going to lose her again. So I need to find out what has so her scared.

As we walk up to the front door of their pack house, we see a box with an envelope sitting on the porch step.  Rachel is the first one to the porch and grabs the box.

“I wonder who left this,” Rachel said as she opens the box, and as soon as she has it open she starts shaking again and drops the box. 

When the boxes hits the ground, spilling its contents, and we saw that inside the box was a bunch of pictures of Rachel in her bedroom sleeping, coming out of the shower, sitting in her office, and some of her outside walking around.

“Rachel do you know who is sending you these pictures,” I asked as I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms, while trying to control my wolf from taking over and hunting down whoever is doing this to her.

“I have a pretty good idea,” She said as she pulled back and looked into my eyes, and then looked at the envelope in her hand.

As she opened the envelope her hands were visibly shaking, and I understand her trying to be brave but I could see she was about to break down. When she opened the letter and read it, she just handed me the letter and sat down on the porch step as tears ran down her face. Needing to be by her I sat beside her and with my arm around her, I read the letter, and as I read it , my wolf screamed to be let lose, and I was tempted to let him.

“Rachel, when did you start dating my cousin?” I asked still in shock.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter, please let me know what you think, and don’t forget to vote and become a fan.