Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eight

I wanted to work a little more on this story so here’s the next chapter. Please read, vote, comment, and become a fan.

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eight

Rachel POV:

"This feels amazing" I thought as I tighten my arms around Damon’s neck as he grabs my butt and lifts me off the floor. His lips so demanding yet so gentle as if he was battling with himself. Then he nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entry which I gladly gave and the moment his soft and velvety tongue touched mine it was like firecrackers went off causing us both to moan out in ecstasy.

Before I knew what had happened, we were on the bed and Damon was on top of me ripping off my t-shirt while I was ripping off his black one. As our hands caressed each others, my body felt like it was on fire and I needed more. I flipped Damon over and climbed on top of him and as I sat up I looked at this gorgeous man and realized he's all mine.

"Rachel, are you alright?" Damon asked as he ran his hands up and down my thighs making my center quiver with need and desire.

"Damon, I am finally happy and complete now that I have you back in my life," I said as I laid down on top of him and kissed his lips.

"Baby I feel the same way and I don’t want to waste anymore time. I want to cherish you in every way," Damon replied as he flipped us back over while making me laugh.

"How about we focus on the cherishing part and less talking Mr. Alpha," I replied as I ran my hands down his muscular chest causing him to moan and growl. Looking into his eyes I saw the love and lust that was mirrored in my own and I needed him now.

Pulling his face to mine, I placed butterfly kisses on his face enjoying the feel of his masculine jaws till I reached his juicy lips and once our lips touched the sparks flew and we started ripping each other’s cloths off as we explored each other's curves and memorized every inch.

Lying on the bed with our body fused together, we pulled apart to get air.

"Rachel, tell me now if you want to wait," Damon panted between breaths. Damn how did I get so lucky to have a mate that actually cares about my feels above his own?

"Damon I sure, now stop talking and make love to me," I demanded as I brought his head down and pressed my lips to his causing us both to growl with need.

The moment Damon entered me was like a bomb went off in us both because we bite into each other’s shoulder at the same time and the room was filled with a beautiful white light. The more

Intense we became the brighter the light became, till we both climaxed with such intensity that our bodies felt like they exploded.

Trying to catch our breaths as Damon laid beside me and pulls me onto his chest.

"Baby you are amazing, and I’m so glad I waited for you," Damon whispered as he ran his hand up and down my back causing shivers of excitement to start again.

"Damon, I'm glad I waited too. Now can you explain what that light was all about," I said smiling down at him as I straddle his hips and running my hands up and down his chest.

"Rach, I'm not sure what that meant either, tomorrow we can meet with the elders from both packs and get some answers," he replied as he ran his hands up and down my thighs causing my center to pulse with need as a moaned escaped my lips.

Looking into his lust filled eyes I know he was ready for round two just like me. Lying on top of him, I brought my lips to his and soon found myself lying under Damon's sexy and warm body and him entering me one slow inch at a time and then we started picking up the pace. Thankfully the bedrooms are soundproof, cause between the moans, growls, and screams we would have woke the whole house.

Falling back on the bed and gasping for air, we look at each other and burst out laughing like old times.

"Can you believe all the time we have wasted, when we could have been together and started a family,"

Damon whispered as he pulled me on his chest again and started caressing my jaw with the back of his hand.

"Damon, all that's behind us now, we together now and if I not mistaken we just started our family," I reminded him as I remembered what my mom told me about mating process with alphas and that the first mating is to start the next line of alphas.

"Are you saying you may be carrying my pup now?" Damon asked as he sat up with his back against the head board and me sitting across his lap.

"Well if what my mom told me is true, then when we first mated and marked each other I was supposed to become pregnant. That might explain that bright light from earlier," I replied as I ran my hand up and down his arm as I looked into his eyes.

"Baby you have made me the luckiest man in the world," Damon replied just before kissing me softly on the lips which I had no problem reciprocating as it seems we were starting round three.

Alright guys what do you think. What was that whole light business about? Are they really having a baby and how does Rachel feel about having a baby? What will Eric do when he finds out?

Tell me what you think, don't forget to vote and become a fan.

Thanks

Leanora