Chapter 31(B)

I must have fell asleep not long after that, because the next thing I knew the bright rays of the sun were shining on my face as my eyes slowly fluttered open. I turned over and saw Nico was still asleep, his chest slowly rising and falling in tune with the small waves that lapped against the swimming pool edge not far from our window. The white sheet contrasted beautifully against the tattoos on the upper part of his chest that my fingers ached to reach out and touch. I arched my back a little feeling the joints pop.

Look at him resting so peacefully as if he doesn't have a care in the world. I thought enviously. And here I am awake and all by my lonesome, it's just not fair...suddenly a wicked thought popped into my head. It'd be a shame if something were to change all that.

I looked over eyes fixed on him like a predator on their prey. I quietly pulled back the covers every once in awhile looking at his face to see any traces of movement. One of his legs was raised up so I scooted underneath it and contorted my body like a circus acrobat as I circled in on the prize. I gently pulled his flap to the side and there lo and behold was his dick calmly at peace like he was. I licked my lips at the sight I don't think I've ever seen it like this before, it's so cute.... I thought as I came close and lightly sniffed suddenly getting aroused by the scent. It was heady and uniquely him and I was wondering why I had not thought about his scent before. I mean you should know by now with all the times you've had that monster in your mouth...my brain teased. I pushed my thoughts aside as I focused back on the task at hand. I quickly debated whether I should grab him or just risk no hands and just use only my mouth? I heard from above the sheets him slightly moan a little, Girl better make up your mind, you're bout to lose your element of surprise. I thought as I quickly made a choice.

I opened my jaw and closed it to get my muscles working as I eagerly took him in my mouth. I felt him stir a little bit, so I relaxed my jaw to not rouse any suspicion. When the coast seemed clear, I tentatively gave a lick to the slit and sucked in my cheeks. Another moan vibrated through me as I felt him slowly start to wake up. His dick slowly started to come alive as I felt the blood began to pump into it and expand in my mouth. The feeling was starting to turn me on as I felt my core begin to throb. I took more of him in and ran my tongue along the sensitive vein underneath.

"fuck...Jaya..." my ears picked up the deep rumble of my name as a small smile formed around his dick. I got to the base and relaxed my throat very lightly humming. Thank God for no reflex. I thought as I came back to the head and swirled my tongue around licking the salty pre-cum from the slit. Another moan came from his lips as his legs opened a little wider. I took that advantage to begin playfully massaging and rolling his balls between my fingers as I slowly began bobbing my head. Each moan from him and slurp of my mouth made my core throb more and more as I felt my juices slowly begin to trickle out with each throb.

Suddenly the covers came up and I was face to face with Nico. His breathing was slightly labored as he watched me. I locked eyes with him and tried to smile, but it was impossible with him in my mouth so I just opted for a wink as I took him to the hilt and started deep throating him.

"baby...ugh...shit..."

His head fell back against the pillow eyes closed in bliss as his hips instinctively started bucking forward. I hummed a little song I made up in my head as I continued to deepthroat him. I fell into a zen like rhythm getting lost in my hums, his moans and curses and every once in awhile the slurps from my mouth against him. Suddenly from against my chin I felt his balls begin to tighten signaling that he was getting close.

"fuck baby...I'm..."

I didn't say a word as I increased my tempo, I felt my lower jaw begin to slowly ache from having relaxed it too long...shit...I thought as I pushed through the pain. I came back to the head and swirled my tongue around before going down the vein underneath giving a forceful suck as I did so. As soon as I did, I felt the muscles in his upper thighs and dick clench as his hands pushed my head forward to his base as waves of cum shot into my mouth. I greedily sucked as much as I could take in before he relaxed against the bed completely spent.