Chapter 19

"babe-" my breath hitched in surprise as I turned and faced him. I had to crane my head up a little because he was so tall.

"hi." he said sheepishly.

"what're you doing here? I thought you were sleeping." the warmness of the water ran down my back creating a delicious massage like pressure I didn't realize I was wanting until now.

"well...I know you had been feeling a little upset about work earlier today. So," he leaned down and gave me a kiss, "I wanted to make sure" another kiss on my collarbone as I softly moaned, "that you're feeling better?"

"yea I'm feeling much better." I said moving closer to him, "now that you're here." I suggestively answered. Jaya....really?! My brain screamed at me,  One romp wasn't good enough for your greedy ass?!  He leaned down as he kissed me. I returned his kiss back enjoying the way his tongue explored my mouth. Now granted it wasn't rough and forceful like Nico's where I could feel his need, his was smooth and relaxing to where I could sense it just ruminating under the surface.

He pulled back licking his lips, "did you drink Rum & Coke?"

I paused for a second, "yea..."

"I can taste it on you."

Just like Nico can taste...... I thought as my mind began running through our scene at the bathroom. I moaned a little.

Luca smiled at me as he picked me up, "you liked that?"

"liked what?" I thought as Luca pushed me up against the wall. The heat from the shower mixing with the smooth tile made me sigh out. This should be a crime getting sexed up by two very attractive men not even within the span of an hour.  

"liked this," he said as he kissed me again, he held my hands up with one hand while the other started inching down my stomach.

"babe-" I began with a shaky breath, but it was silenced with a weak moan by his mouth as it went to my breast sucking and rolling my nipple around with his heavenly tongue. His hand meanwhile still continued it's dutiful march downwards. I felt him teasing me by giving soft pinches and tugs down my inner thighs before every once in awhile opening my lips and swiping a finger. I started bucking against him. Thank god for my high sex drive I thought as I arched my back, feeling his fingers start to delve more into me, because I would have been wiped out just by Nico if it wasn't so high.

He took his fingers out and locked eyes with me as he licked the juice beginning to leak out from me. I moaned at the sight. "babe...." I called out again taking my legs, since my hands were still held by him, and wrapped them around his waist pulling him closer, "I need you."

"already?" he asked surprised, "Damn Jaya we at least play around a little longer."

"well then blame it on the alcohol babe. It's making me hornier  than usual." I said biting his earlobe a bit earning a deep moan from him.

I didn't have to tell Luca twice. I knew he had been ready for me when I pulled him closer and felt him poking against my thigh. He grabbed the outer part of my thighs and angled my hips up a bit, "open wide babe-"

Before I could argue with him for his cheesy lines, Luca pulled my head to him crashing our lips together as he entered me. The simultaneous motion of both left me speechless eyes wide. He smiled against my lips as I took a minute to gather myself and get used to him. Thankfully it never took long because I started rocking against him not just to take him further but let him know I was ready. He started out slowly making sure that my lips never really left his. After being roughly handled and eaten out by Nico this was just the calming relief I was looking for. Even though Luca was taking his sweet time hitting my spot, he still made sure his strokes had enough variety to keep me on my toes. Sometimes they were penetrating making me swear he was hitting my cervix, others they were exiting my entrance and grazing my clit before coming back in. Through it all his mouth never left the trifecta that was my lips, neck or breasts. With each time his dick came back in, my nails dug into his palms and my feet tightened around his waist.