Chapter 7

"I love you too." I softly replied as we shared a tender kiss. After a few seconds we broke and softly sighed.

"Oh and babe..."

"Yes?" he asked.

I lightly smacked him on the shoulder.

"What was that for?" He asked in mock surprise.

"That's for leaving the curtains open earlier today and almost blinding me."

He softly snorted, "wow....so you waited all day after I come home from a hard day of work..." he leaned over me as I fell back against the pillow, "to seeing you in my shirt with nothing on," he playfully lifted up a corner of the shirt revealing my upper thigh, "and wanting to hear you scream my name again..." his hand moved upwards from my thigh to my hip as he whispered against the side of my throat, my breath slightly hitching, "for you to assault me and make erroneous claims I blinded you." He gently kissed me again, "I should have you arrested for assault and battery madam..."

I rolled my eyes as I gave him a playfully coy look, "assault and battery? If anyone should be charged with that, it should be you....and all the times my poor punani has been beaten up."

He chuckled against my lips, "I'd like to see you make a case like that against me to the NYPD. What are you going to do, a dick line up?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his silliness. "That is exactly what is going to happen, I'll pick the right dick every time." I said raising a challenging brow. 

"I'd kill to see you present that option." He said cracking up.

"Oh don't worry, I can be very convincing."

"Yea I know, I remember you talking a cop out of getting a $150 parking ticket...."

"Ok...that guy was an asshole. I was clearly in the right parking there and he just needed to fill his quota.."

Luca chuckled against my shoulder, "and this is why I love you. You're smart, sexy as hell, have great stamina..." he rubbed his thumb against my hip, "and don't take any shit off from anyone."

"well...I mean....as the saying goes honesty is the best policy right?"

He pulled back, "you do realize you're talking to a lawyer right?

I closed my eyes briefly as I chuckled, "sometimes I forget, you're so good looking you remind me of a model at times."

"Nah I could never cut it as a model."

I gave Luca a wtf look "uh.....are you kidding me? I'm surprised you never considered it."

He rolled over and laid on his back as I laid my head on his chest "now I never said I didn't consider it. I actually did some modeling during law school. I was getting stressed out and money was tight. My ex at the time mentioned a friend of hers that needed a model for a clothing line he was trying to make."

"And?"

"And....I went to the meeting and did some headshots...."

I looked up at him, I didn't know he had tried modeling "and?"

"And....they loved me. They said I was soo...photogenic and exactly what they were looking for. I seemed to wear the clothes and not the other way around..." I looked at him to continue the story, he sighed for a moment, "I then did some boutique openings and catalogues for some malls. Word got around about me being a good model. They even brought some modeling hotshot agency from Manhattan to see some of my portfolio. She liked what she saw and offered me a contract and chance to walk some of the Fashion Week shows. But...." he paused to see if I was gonna stop him, I'm not stopping you...I'm nosey. And why the hell didn't he tell me about him being a model. When I didn't stop him he continued, "but....I got bored of it. It didn't challenge me as much as my law classes. I mean yea the money and clothes were not bad, but I didn't want to spend the rest of my life being seen as only a vapid piece of meat that filled out a suit or pair of briefs."