Chapter 6

I got in the house and set down my keys in the bowl we have on the table by the door. The thought of a shower seemed like saving the world at this point but it had to be done. I made my way up the stairs to get this show on the road because sleep was just around the corner. I knew Luca would be sleeping so I crept into the room quietly and undressed on my way to the bathroom. I closed the door, dropped my clothes in the hamper, and redid my bun so it was loose. I turned on the water and made sure it was hot, there was nothing like a hot shower to relax the muscles after a long ass shift. I got in the shower and just stood there, this was supposed to be a short shower but the water just felt too good. I reluctantly grabbed my wash cloth and applied the soap and washed my body. I washed the soap off and turned off the water. I got out and grabbed my towel, dried off, and put on my lotion. Realizing I didn't grab one of Luca's shirts to put on, I hung up my towel and walked into the room and I wasn't ready for the scene that was waiting for me.

Luca was sitting up in the bed in nothing but his gray boxer briefs looking edible as hell.

Fuck sleep

I trailed my eyes from the bed to his strong muscular legs to his oh so hard, oh so big package just waiting to be released. I bit my lip and continued my journey up his body to his well defined abs and pecs to his sharp and sexy jawline with that beard that I loved so much. I stared at those full, kissable lips, and when I finally got to his eyes I gasped in delight. I watched him check me out just like I was previously doing and my body instantly got hot and that familiar tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach made itself known. When we locked eyes I could feel the liquid already pooling in my core just by making eye contact with his sexy ass.

Dr. who?

I couldn't move oddly enough, I just stood there biting my lip staring at him until he beckoned me with his finger.

"Come here baby, I think I we have some unfinished business." His deep voice sending a shiver down my spine. I sashayed my way over to him, he picked me up, laid me on the bed, and got in between my legs. He ran his nose up my neck and I involuntarily moaned.

"I missed you. I've been thinking about you since I had to unfortunately leave. I could barely concentrate on my meeting." He said huskily in between kisses and licks on my neck. I was a moaning mess at this point. 

He bit down on my shoulder, which he already knew was my secret spot.

"Ahh, damn baby." I moaned out rivaling a porn star. He groaned at this. He loved hearing me in the throws of passion. He raised his head and looked me in the eye, his eyes were full of lust and love. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him so fiercely and passionately. He licked my bottom lip making me moan into his lips, sending vibrations into our kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it, he sucked on my tongue making us both groan. His hands roamed down my body to my thigh, he made his way to my ass and gave it a proper squeeze, I was in heaven at this point. 

We broke for air and he didn't miss a beat by making his way down my neck to my already hardened nipples. He licked and sucked on them until I was a quivering mess, I'm not even sure if I was speaking English anymore. As he was doing this his hand made it's way to my pussy that was so wet, it was leaking at this point. He played with it getting his fingers soaked. He started rubbing my clit making me arch my back and grab the back of his head pushing my breast further into his mouth. 

"Yesss-- right there babe," I moaned. He slipped in a finger in and started rubbing my walls until he hit my g-spot and I lost it. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, I came with his name on my lips. 

I must have seriously needed some because that was way too quick.

He pulled his fingers out and while looking me dead in the eye, he licked his fingers. I couldn't control myself I jumped on him and turned us over so that I was on top.