Chapter 3

Only the sound of my voice came back to me instead of the oh so expected, "yes?" or "you rang?".

I inwardly pouted as I continued searching all the rooms downstairs calling his name and not getting an answer. uh....excuse me? Where is he? It's been quite the day and I'm dying for my bit of "stress relief".

I walked up to the living room calling his name and didn't hear anything. We had recently moved in after achieving one of our dreams of buying a house together.  Luca said it had been one of the proudest moments of his life. It was mine as well, but I definitely remember mentally sighing a little missing the extra coins picked up from about six months of continuous overnight and 1st shift. Luca at first did not tell me that he had been looking at places, until he surprised me after our 2nd anniversary when he brought me blindfolded to the house showing.

 Luca at first did not tell me that he had been looking at places, until he surprised me after our 2nd anniversary when he brought me blindfolded to the house showing

'Enough about the good old days....' as my mind started flashing quite vivid mental pictures of all the things I wanted to do to him. Hey, what can I say, it's been quite awhile and I do mean that since we had last been able to have some quality alone time together. I mean when you're the head charge overnight nurse and he's one of the rising stars of his intellectual property law firm, there's not much time for all that. Ahh...the life of a power couple....I thought as I pushed forward with my ultimate goal in mind.

It was as I was beginning to climb up the steps that I heard the all too familiar sound of the shower in the master bath. A wolfish smirk began forming on my lips. 'Found you....'

 His back was turned to me as I quitely opened the bathroom door

His back was turned to me as I quitely opened the bathroom door. The cool gray marble floors felt amazing against my aching feet. I heard him singing to himself, his nice deep voice vibrating through me as I quickly stripped off my jeans and tshirt shucking them off just outside the door. Now normally I wouldn't be so careless to just leave my clothes there lying on the floor and would have nicely put them in the white wicker basket that was in the connecting closet but....

My mind lost it's thought process for a brief moment as I saw him bend over to pick up his scrubber that fell. My oh my...my brain teased as I walked in and slowly closed the shower door behind me. I tried not feeling like a stalker while he resumed back to lathering and rinsing himself off. The musky and earthy scent of his Molton Brown Black Peppercorn body wash invaded my senses as I couldn't help myself but to lean onto my tiptoes and kiss his right shoulder blade.