Chapter 8

I moaned when I felt Luca's hands roam up my legs from my ankles up to my thighs leaving goosebumps behind his trail. He gave them an affectionate squeeze as he kissed from my knees up to my waist. I sighed in content as he kissed my hip bone. My breath hitched when I felt him lick the inside of my thigh. He moved to my other thigh and gave it the same attention making me moan even more. He slowly ran his nose across my heat.

"You smell so fucking good baby," He said huskily. I couldn't do anything but whimper before he licked and played with my clit. He sucked it into his mouth and I arched my back off of the bed. The vibrations from his groan only intensified his actions. After giving my clit the proper attention he moved down to my entrance and tongue fucked me into a blabbering mess. Running his tongue along my walls was pushing me closer and closer to my release.

"Lu--Luca-- yes baby!"

He moaned at this. He came back up to my clit and at an unnatural speed was flicking his tongue against it. The sensations were driving me insane, he was applying just the right amount of pressure with the right speed and I lost it. I came so hard. I looked down between my legs sleepily and confused for a second until it all clicked that I wasn't having the wet dream I thought I was having. Luca really just ate me out so good that it woke me out of my sleep.

He looked up at me and held my eyes until I broke contact and trailed my eyes down to his lips that still glistened with my juices. I watched as he licked his lips slowly and sexually savoring my taste making my breath hitch. I continued trailing my eyes down his body until my eyes were frozen on him slowly stroking himself. I released an involuntary moan. I was so turned on right now.

"When do you have to leave," I didn't even recognize my own voice, it was laced with so much need. My eyes stayed trained on his dick loving the sight. He never stopped his tortuously slow stroking, slicking it up with the pre-cum that was dripping from the tip.

"In an hour," he said in a deep husky tone and went back to biting his lip, all the while staring at my leaking pussy. "Luca," he slowly looked up at me, "fuck me.. now!" I growled. His eyes glassed over with so much lust.

He sat up, flipped me over, and pulled me up on my knees. I shamelessly arch my back and put my ass in the air, I need this so badly. He grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them hard making me moan loudly. He spread them and licked from my clit to my entrance, moaning at the taste of my cum. I grinded my ass in his face, further pushing his tongue in. Luca slapped my ass. He loved it when I got aggressive. He left a kiss on my pussy and arranged himself properly behind me and lined himself up. He pushed in slowly until he was fully buried inside of me. He was so deep and I felt so full, it was intoxicating. He started at a slow pace while rubbing his hand up and down my spine leaving little tingles behind. He grabbed a hold on my shoulder, spread his legs a little more, and started going at a relentless pace. I was screaming his name by this point.

"Yes baby, scream my name! Fuck-- your pussy is so fucking good-- damn!" He growled. I moaned loudly at every word. I wouldn't last if he kept this up. He pushed my chest into the bed and at this angle and his pace I was sure to come undone very soon. He smacked my ass again. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh and our cries of ecstasy filled the air.

"Yes baby, fuck me, yes daddy!" I was gripping the sheets so hard my knuckles were turning white while he pounded into me without mercy.

I felt the familiar tingle flow from my toes and my stomach, colliding at my pussy and I saw stars. I clenched around him coming while screaming his name and a string of profanities. This pushed him over the edge, he pushed in two more times and stilled, coming with my name on his lips. I felt him jerk and few times before he fell to the side pulling me along with him. We slowly came down from our sexual high.