nicole210... Why you gotta be so mean? LOL Tay-tay Swift reference here

"Okay no dares and questions for Snow, Hic and Polar... For now... *smirks evilly*"

Me: What did I ever do to you?! XD

Hiccup and Polaris: Darrrnnn... Why so mean?! X(

"So I'll ask Toothless... What does it feel like when suddenly all the Super 6 girls flirt with you? That includes Snow... No way you're gonna get out that easily, darlin'...) ;). Be honest and no holdbacks..."

Me: SEE?! ~~Why you gotta be so meeeaaan?~~ #TaylorSwift

Toothless: Flirting... What's that?

Anna: Pfft... Flirting? Pfft hahahaha! That's for sluts... We were just complimenting you, we're being honest with you, we're NOT playing hard-to-get to capture your attention, we were just talking to you, we're not rubbing our toes to your strong pale legs, we're not showing you our bare arms and we don't have a tracking device on your choker...

Elsa: *facepalm* Anna...

Girls but Anna: *nervous laughing*

Toothless: Well... I think it's a bit irritating though... For Snow... Eh... She does bring me coke and fish soooo............. IDK... I still don't know what flirting means...

Me: Um... Want some coke?

Toothless: 'kay...

Rapunzel: HERE! *gives*

Toothless: Thanks

Rapunzel: Tee hee~

Me: Hm... Oh how I wish to have coke too~

Toothless: Wanna share? I have two straws...

Me: *giggles at Super 6 girls* Tee hee~ Suuure... *looks at Hiccup*

Hiccup: *jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

Girls but me: DAMN YOU SNOW! 2 guys in a row?! DA EFF!!!

Ask and Dare: The Super Six & The Hamada Bros.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara