Dear Diary.~

"Wednesday, March 26th, 2014

Oh the pain in the darkness etched in my mind. My heart aches for love. I was yearning for someone to love me. Of course, she should be menacing and as diabolical as I am.

OMG!!! I caught a glimpse of her! Eek! I must, like, act natural. I began to stare in awe as she stabbed a man in the streets, leaving his corpse along the sidewalks in the cold dreaded night... But that was the last time I saw her..."

Me: ... Guess who that was...?

Rapunzel: Mother... I mean, Bitchy Gothel!

Me: Yup!

Elsa: It was funny how Pitch was from a poetic guy to a teen fangirl!

All: *laughs*

"Friday, April 11th 2014

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! Okay, like, OMG! I, like, saw her again and she's, like, sooooo pretty! Ugh. OMG! She's soooooo in love with me!!"

All: ...

Jack: Now it feels like a bi is writing this diary. ABOUT CRUSHING ON AN OLD WOMAN!!!

Hiccup: Eeriee on so many levels...

Me: That was the most uncomfortable diary entry. Ever...

Jack: It's hard to imagine Pitch like that...

All but Jack: *nods vigorously*

" Monday, April 14th, 2014

OMGeeeeee!!!! She kissed me on the cheek! I was, like, squealing back to my hideout. Hope we, like meet again, Gothel"

All: ...

Hiccup: Again, eeriee on so many levels

Anna: Maybe Punzie and I should say...

[I found this in some sort of show my douchebag of a best friend showed me...]

Anna and Rapunzel: Ha! GAYYYY!!

Pitch: Has anyone seen a dark gothic book-! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DARK GOTHIC DIA- I MEAN BOOK?! *readies to kill us with a scythe*

All but me and Olaf: ...

...

...

...

...

Olaf: Heeyyy we were just talking about you!!!

Me: Run...

All but Pitch: *runs*

Pitch: *chases us*