To the Beach again~!

Me: *building a sand castle*

Jack: Really? A sand castle?

Me: Really? Girls?

Jack: *looks to right*

Fangirls: Are you working out? Can I work out by riding on you?

Jack: Fine, I'm helping you...

Rapunzel: *wearing a two tone straw hat and pink chic shades and bikini* Heeey guys... *holds iPad* We have a li'l answer, question aaand dare...

Anna: Heeeyyy~! I'll help with the sandcastle~~ *sits beside Jack*

Polaris: Me too... *sits beside me*

Merida: ME 3~~

Me: Aww thanks~

Polaris: *slight blushing* Y-you're welcome...

"Bayad means pay in Tagalog and po means... IDK"

Me: It doesn't mean anything but respecting to those who are older or more senior than you~

"Okay... I like to ask Polaris if he likes Snow..."

Me: *looks at Polaris*

Polaris: *blushes* Um... Uh... Yeah, as... As a friend... We're good with that... R-right? *looks at my body* Wow...

Me: *shrugs and goes back to sand castle*

"One more thing, Jack say mahal kita to Elsa"

Jack: Mahal kita... Elsa...?

Me: *fangirls* CUUUUUUUUUTE~~~

Rapunzel: *reads English and Filipino translation book* *fangirls* IT MEANS I LOVE YOU!!!!!~

Elsa: *smirks and kisses*

Jack: *groans*

Elsa: *moans*

Me: *pulls them apart* You're not going to make babies on the beach... Are you...?

Jack: Well-

Anna: And don't even think of bleeping on the bed... Or even MY bed...

Elsa: I-

Anna: *jealous* And just because you're married that doesn't mean you can't bless mine RIGHT?!

Jack: We-

Anna: And... Don't you know how WET my bed was when you last bleeped each other... RIGHT?!

Me: EWWW!!!! Why do we have to know that?

Anna: Why do YOU need to hear it?!

Me: Firstly, you're shouting... Secondly, you're in public and I'm utterly humiliated... Lastly, WE ARE BLEEPIN HUMAN BEINGS AND WE ALLL HAVE EARS!!!

Old man: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...?

Me: Except for... Some... But YOU GET THE POINT~!