Let it Go and some Tagalog language~♡~♡~! Proud to be a Filipino~!

Me: *puts school bag at floor* Hey guuuys~!

Rapunzel: Did it actually took you quite a long time to get home from school?

Me: No... I was so busy with homework (5 to 10 mins) and reading (45 mins) that I... Yeah... But I'm baccck~~!

Rapunzel: *runs from a room holding an iPad* GUYS DARE ON THE SPOT~~!!

Anna: *takes iPad* It's by XxTheSnowPrincessXx

"I dare the Frost Family to sing 'Let it Go' and I also dare Snow to teach everyone Tagalog and try to speak one word for the rest of this chapter"

Me: Suuure~♡

Jack: Taga- What?

Me: Tagalog... It is an Austronesian language spoken from the Philippines. It is known as the 1st language by a quarter of the population and, as for the majority, a second language. It is the first language of the Philippine Region IV (CALABARZON and MIMAROPA) of Bulacan and, of course, the one and only Metro Manila~! I checked the Wikipedia

All but me, Punzie, Jack and Hic: ...

Hiccup: *writes on a notepad* Okay...

Jack: NURRD!!

Rapunzel: OMG!! Do you have the history book?

Me: It's heavy... It's at the library...

Elsa: And what's CALABARZON and MIMAROPA?

Me: a.k.a Region IV-A and Region IV-B... Let me see if I could remember it... *snaps fingers* It's the provinces' names~! IV-A first! Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon. And for IV-B, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Mariduque, Romblon and Palawan. I didn't check the Wikipedia.

Rapunzel: Oooh...

Jack: *yawns* Booring... Can we sing now?

Me: I wasted my saliva for this, Jokul Frosti!! NOW SING!! *whispers* I wanna hit his face... >.<

...

Me: We are performing live on the Frozen Channel. Let it Go by Elsa now being sang by the Frost Family... *plays piano*

Jack: The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight... Not a footprint to be seen...

Glacia: A kingdom of iso... What...? I... I-so-la-tion... and it looks like I'm the queen...

Me: *facepalm while still playing*

Polaris: The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside... Couldn't keep it in... Heaven knows I've tried...

Jack: Don't let them in don't let them see-

Glacia: Be the good girl you always have to be-

Polaris: Conceal don't feel, don't let them knoooow...

Jack, Glacia and Polaris: Well now they know!

*snows suddenly*

Elsa: Let it Go, Let it Go! Can't hold it back anymore! Let it Go! Let it Go! Turn away and slam the door!

Polaris: *suddenly uses Pyrokinesis*

Me: OMG... Now that's hot... Get it? 'Cause he burned something... EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE STAGE!!!!

...

Me: I didn't know Polar has pyrokinesis?!?!

Polaris: And yet I have a cold-related name... *sighs deeply at me*

Rapunzel: SQUEE!! I'd name this ship Snowing Flare a.k.a SnowPolar or Snolar~

Me: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Polaris: *blushes*

Me: God dammit! Ugh... Anywho, let's teach you Tagalog *drags everyone to a mini classroom*

...