What ifs!

Me: For every chapter that is a multiple of 10...

Elsa: You're getting Mathematical here...

Me: Psh! Whatevs! Anywho, for every chapter that is a multiple of 10, we're gonna do... The 'What if's!!!

Hiccup: Let's begin then! And... Snowy, gimme back my mask...

Me: You smell like... Toothless' Saliva... Ew... But at least the mask smell like you... *daydreams* The hardworking type of person with every sweat you take while flying... If that's possible... And how you breathe through your mask that the middle part of it smells like Potatoes... *sighs heavily*

Elsa: And now you're getting 'Doggish' here...

Me: Psh! Whatevs again! Ok... Let's go to DA BEACH!

Elsa and Jack: Damn it...

Rapunzel: 👙👙👙👙The beach?! Yay! *strips off dress snd reveals a pink bikini* 👙👙👙👙

Me: We're not even there yet...

Eugene: Hubba hubba... *howls like a dog*

Anna: Ok... So now he's a dog...

Elsa: That's what I was gonna say!

Anna: *sings* I never met someone who-

Me: Eugene! Get out! Super 6 and author only! Nitwit... And... Control your hormones... It's getting kinda disgusting here...

Punzie: He just can't get enough of this *Bites lower lip* *winks and does a model pose*

Me: Slut...

Jack and Hiccup: *uncomfortable*

Eugene: *nosebleeds*

Me: *shoves Eugene to a baby crib* Bye baby Eugene!

All: *rides on Toothless*

•------------•---------•-------------•---------•-------•-----------•

Jack: Remember you said that the cold never bothers you?

Elsa: Yeah...

Jack: Well... The heat does...

Elsa: I know Jack... I know... But... I have no choice... *uses ice powers to turn dress to a crystal blue bikini* Well... I can't think of any swimsuit so... Be a dog, Jack... Be a freakin' dog!

Jack: *howls like a dog*

Elsa: And I'll be here looking like a slut... *grunts*

Hiccup: *carrying my unconscious body bridal style* We found a shady spot!

Jack: ... She fainted again huh?

Anna: *in a tankini* Let's go!

Merida: *in a rash guard swimsuit* She fainted again...? *slightly blushes at Hiccup's slightly buff body* Ok... That explains it... But seriously, it's getting a wee bit annoying...

Jack: *holding up his nose* Says the tomboy who's looking at Hiccup's buffed body and not his face!!

Elsa: Says the little frosted dog!

Merida: *rolls eyes and face becomes red* Wh-whatever! Come on, Anna and Punz! Let's take a dip in the saltwater!

Jack: What? You look hot in that...

Elsa: *rolls eyes and joins Mer, Punz and Anna*

Jack: Ugh... *removes hoodie* I'm going! *floats towards them*

Hiccup: Jack wai-... Damn... I have to deal with you... *looks at my fainted body*

...

Me: *wakes up under the palm tree* Better control myself there... I hate the fact that I've always been fainting in front him... *face palm*

...

The Super 6: *playing with the beach ball*

Me: Hey guys! Wait up!

Super 6: ...

Jack: *gets hit* Whoa, whoa, whoa! *falls in the water*

Elsa: Why are you wearing a... BIKINI?! ARE YOU TRYING TO REMOVE YOUR INNOCENCE?!

Me: *looks down shyly* Well... I see Elsa and Punzie wearing one... *sticks out tongue* NOW LET'S PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *plays with them*

After a few hours...

SUNSETTTT!

Jack and Elsa: *making out*

Merida: *climbing up a palm tree*

Hiccup: *drawing all of us*

Anna: *peeking at Hic's drawing* (I'M SORRY! I CAN'T HELP IT! I'M SORRY IF I DISGUST YOU... I JUST LOVE HICCANNA AS WELL!!)

Me: Hey guuuys!

Rapunzel: We booked a hotel!

Me: We're just gonna stay here for a week soooo... yeah! :)

Elsa: I heard they have 1000000000000 star restaurant!! :D

Punz: Like, we don't know that?!

Me: Let's have dinner! *looks at the screen* You guys better ask some questions and... DARES!

Rapunzel: *braiding her hair*

Hiccup: *snatches his iron mask in my tote bag*

Me: See ya soon! :)