Mor'du...

Me: Let's be young 4ever!!!

Rapunzel: Suuuuuuuure... *wraps ourselves with her hair*

Rapunzel: ~~Flower, gleam and glow... Let your power shine...

Me: ~~Make the clock reverse... Bring back what once was mine...

Elsa: ~~Heal what has been heard... Change the fate's design...

Anna: ~~Save what has been lost... Bring back what once was mine...

All: What once was mine...

Gothel: *beside them the whole time* Finally!

Me: HOLY! BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!! What in the world of bleep are you doing here, old hag?!

Gothel: The usual... Attempt to be young. duh?!

Me: BTW, Yay! My pimples are gone!!  *kicks her outta the door* Well... Let's begin the dare via messaging by flaming_red!

"Hi!!!

I try to comment my dare but there is something wrong in my account so I will message it to you!!

I dare merida to friends with mor'du ( or the other bear ) and make him chased all of them including the author ( p.s hi merida, I'm your biggest fan.. )" 

Me: ok... *shivers* Why include me? I'm just a host... But nah... I don't mind... Unless if it's too dangerous

Merida: Hello there... Nice to meet a fan... *grins*

Mor'du: RAWWWWWWWWWWR!!

Merida: Whoa... Whoa...

Rapunzel: Lemme... Calm down... Are you tired li'l cutsie... *gives bear a fish* Good luck, Mer! *pushes her to Mor'du*

Mor'du: Rawr... *eats*

Merida: Hi...

Mor'du: Meowwww....

Merida: Chase 'em!!

THIS SCENE CONTAINS MILD VIOLENCE... SO IT WILL HAVE SOME BLOOD... I AM SORRY, I SHOULD NOT SHOW IT TO YOU... POTATOES ARE DELICIOUS, UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS ARE AMAZING. HICCUP AND JACK ARE THE HOTTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. I AM JEALOUS OF ELSA... 

All but Mor'du: *unconscious without blood*

Me: *awake* hey! If how are we unconscious when there's no minor blood?!

Mor'du: *walks away*

Merida: grreat... I'll never trust that bear...