Polaris and Glacia: Siblings~! Hiccanna~!

Prince Polaris of Arendelle became older and now looks like human Jack!~ without any ice powers and he's the same age as Snowflake! Polaris' powers is like Anna's warm open heart. He has Elsa's personality; Very regal, formal and calm with a very mysterious personality. And he has a crush on someone and you have to guess who! :P

Jelsa's 2nd child, Princess Glacia of Arendelle, contrasts Polaris' personality; She's clumsy, enthusiastic, mischievous, jumpy and fangirly and far from being princess-like. After all, she is only 11...

Appearance!~

Polaris... Looks similar to the human version of Jack. But he's wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans and black converse~! And he has almost invisible freckles on his upper cheeks and nose... When it comes to ladies, he's the man~! Oh! Oh! He is also the teasing-type of person...

His hair color: Dark Brown (Like Anna and Elsa's mother)

His Eye color: Blue

His Skin color: Fair

His Personality: Similar to Elsa and smirks and raises eyebrows like parents.

Glacia... Has a french braid hair with snowflake patterns on the braid. She wears a headband; Similar to the younger Elsa. She wears a cute simple snowflake-patterned blouse, leggings and flat crystal blue shoes. She has freckles that looked like Anna's freckles...

Her hair color: Platinum blonde

Her eye color: brown

Her skin color: pale

Her personality: Similar to Jack and Anna and tomboyish as well.

~~~~ LOL! These two are so modern and they age because they didn't inherit their father's eternal youth...~~~

~~~....~~~~...~~~~................~~~~...................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~............................~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT ARENDELLE...

Polaris: Hey guys...

Me: Polaris! Hiii! *hugs* And no, don't even thinking about pairing us up, fans... I've been his babysitter since his youth so yeah! *whispers to screen* But I have to admit, I've got a little tiny bit of a crush on him...

Polaris: Wait. So how do you look like my age again?

Me: Because we just time travelled~! *gets spitballs on hair* GLACIAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Glacia: *pouts* And what, I'm not gonna have fun? *running around and climbing at the ceilings. LIKE A BOSS!*

Me: Psh... I'm just here to babysit you guys... :P

Rapunzel: GLACIA!! WHY'D YOU PUT SPITBALLS ON MY HAIR?!

Glacia: But, auntieeee!!! Big Bro did it! *pouts*

Polaris: *does the Elsa raise eyebrow*

Glacia: Fine... I did it... Cuz it's long...

Me: And now, we wait...

...

Hiccup: Hey guys...

Polaris: Nice dragon, Hic...

Hiccup: Ha-ha! Thanks Polar... *ruffles hair*

Polaris: *goes to Toothless with hands in his pocket*

Me: Gotta have the urge not to fangirl right now...

Anna: Hi!

Glacia: SQUEE! AUNTIE'S HERE!!

Anna: Hey, Glace! Being a hellion lately?

Glacia: *grins and shakes head*

Elsa and Jack: We're hooome~!

Me: HIII! We received dares by karenbirdwell~!

"I dare Hiccup confess his love for Anna and vice versa!"

Me: *slight jealous* Suuure....~

Fangirls: SQUEEE!!!!! I THOUGHT JACK AND HICCUP ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE HOT!! LOOK WHO'S THE CUTIE THERE?!

Me: His name's Polaris...

Fangirls: OMG! I THOUGHT HE WAS A BABY!!! HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOT!!!

Hiccup and Anna: We've done that but... I love you...

Me: And... UGH!!!

"I dare you to make the strangest Anna shippings and no lesbo ships!!"

Me: Hiccanna!

Elsa: Janna!~

Jack: Uh... Hanna?

Anna: Ew...

Merida: Mickanna...? (Mickey Mouse x Anna)

Anna: WHY WOULD YOU PAIR ME UP WITH A MOUSE?!

Rapunzel: *laughs* Goofanna!!!

Anna: Seriously... Goofy...?

Polaris: Well, for me's Svanna...

Anna: Sven????

Glacia: Oh! oh! Oakanna!!!

Anna: OAKEN'S MARRIED!!!

Me: Last one again for me! Flyanna!

Anna and Rapunzel: WHAAAAAAAT?!