The 100th Annual Chocolate-eating contest!~

"Elsa and Anna. I dare you girls to have a chocolate eating contest~! (Go, Elsa!~)" - by sadie051702

Me: Welcome everyone to the 100th annual chocolate-eating contessssssst!!

Audience: *cheer*

Me: Last year, our winner was me!~ So this year... Whoever finishes this 10000000000000000 tons of chocolate, wins!

Audience: *cheers*

Glacia: Okay, our first contestant... She's my aunt. She' jumpy. She's clumsy. She's warm-hearted... Please give a round of applause for... ANNA!!!

*music plays: Bitchin' Summer by Avril Lavigne*

Audience: *singing*

Anna: Hiiii!!! XD

Me: Guards...

Guards: *carries*

Anna: Here? Oh! Um... Okay... Are you sure cuz-

Audience: *cheers*

Polaris: Our next contestant... She's my mom, she's popular which makes auntie jealous, she's able to sing her song with 25 languages, she has amazing cryokinesis powers like li'l sis... Please welcome... Elsa!

*music plays: 'Let it Go' by Elsa/Idina Menzel*

Audience: *singing*

Elsa: Good evening/morning/afternoon everyone!

Me: Okay! Here we have the chocolates!

Anna: *drools*

Me: Whoever finishes these tons of chocolate, wins! 3... 2.... 1.... EAAAAAAT!!!!!1

Anna and Elsa: *eats and eats and...*

...

Elsa: *tired of eating*

Glacia: Wait... How are they thin again?

Elsa and Anna: *wrapped around with black hair*

Mela: ~~Save what has been lost...

Me: Mela's hair makes everyone look attractive while Rapunzel's hair makes everyone look young.

Anna: I WIN!

Me: And the winner of the 100th annual chocolate-eating contest is... ANNA! Who is now hyper

Anna: omgthankyousoooomuchforhavingthisdare!!! youdon'tknowhowhappyiwaswheniatealotofchocolate!!!! (OMG Thank you soooo much for having this dare! You don't know how happy I was when I ate a lot of chocolate!!!!)