Questions!!! Feat: HiccSnow/Snowcup

Me: WE'VE GOT QUESTIONS! YAAAY!~

1. Merida, have you fought with your mother again after the "bear incident"?

Merida: Aye! Mum and I are cool... We barely even fight~! We just fight when she sees "that food"...

2. Hiccup, I dare you to tell Snowflake [me] that you like her so much...

Hiccup: *sigh* why...?

Jack: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! Sometimes life's just not fair...

Hiccup: Ugh... Fine...

Jack: Oh! Wait first off!

~~*The boys went to fix Hiccup and make him wear tux and fancy stuff for no apparent reason. lol*~~

Hiccup: Hey... Uh... S-Snowflake?

Me: *slight blushes and turns around* Hm? What is it Hic........................................ O///O

Hiccup: *smiles* Lost for words, huh? Not that it's unexpected or anything...

Me: .........................................................

Hiccup: S-so uh... Anyway... Uh... *scratches head* I love you...? I don't have anything cheesy to say... Snotlout's the only one who's like that...

Me: ......................................... *faints*

Snotlout: *to Astrid* If we shared a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together... (tulips = two lips)

Astrid: *gawking at Hiccup* *faints*

All girls: *faints*

...

Me: Did I even... *facepalm* I HATE FAINTING RIGHT NOW!!

3. Punzie, are you sad that Gothel is gone? After all, she did took care of you all your life...

Rapunzel: Well... Yes... No...? Sigh... It's complicated... My own mother just started taking care of me on the age of 18...

Me: *hugs Punzie* Aww... Poor you...

4. Elsa, I dare you to eat powdered milk (it's sweet and yummy I tell ya!)

Elsa: Fine... *takes Polaris powdered milk and tastes it* Hmm... Quite delicious I guess...

5. Jack, I dare you to change Polaris/ JJ's diaper!~

Jack: Ugh... Really?

Me: Hey! You're wife is pregnant and stressed out thanks to Polar so go change his!

Jack: *rolls eyes* fine...

Polaris: *drooooooooooooooooooooooools and cries*

Me: Oh God! Okay Jack... Here! *passes a gas mask* *wears my own gas mask* Okay... Just remove the crap/urine covered diaper...

Jack: *sigh* *removes it* EW!

Me: I've done this before soo... Yeah... I really did go to the hospital thanks to this...

Jack: *throws it into bin*

Me: Now, get the baby wipes and wipe his smudge covered ass...

Jack: Suuure... *wipes* Ugh... That's hell-a disgusting...

Me: Sometimes, A parent is hardwork! :)

Jack: Or a babysitter... Ugh... Gross... *powders Polaris' butt*

Me: XD

Jack: *sprays air with air freshener and then gets a new diaper and gives him diaper*

Me: That li'l Frostbiter is as good as new! *carries Polaris* Isn't that right Polaris?

Polaris: *nods and slight drools*

6. Anna, are you married to Kristoff?

Anna: Sis, won't even bless our marriage... *pouts* And she's married because she blessed her own marriage...

Elsa: *giggles*

Me: Aww... Don't worry Anna! I'm sure her majesty would bless it...

Anna: XD

7. Olaf, I dare you to eat your carrot nose and replace it with a new one...

Olaf: *removes* *eats but goes through mouth and gets a new one* Done!

Me: ... He has two noses...

8. Snowflake, I dare you to tell Hiccup that you love him 10x!

Me: Hiccup!

Hiccup: Hm?

Me: I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Hiccup: ... Okay?

And both will sing "Learn Me Right" from Brave!

Merida: Aye! I love dat song!~ It brings relaxation to me ears

Kristoff: *plays the guitar and not lute*

Me: ~~Though I may speak some tongue of old... Or even spit out some holy word...

Hiccup: *sings shyly* Why?! ~~I have no strength with which to speak... When you sit me down and see I'm weak

Kristoff: *guitar*

Me: ~~We will run and scream-

Hiccup: ~~You will dance with me *holds my hand*

Me: *faints*

Hiccup: ...

Rapunzel: WHY DOES FAINTING HAVE TO RUIN THIS CUTE MOMENT?!