Prison For Villains. Feat: My diary!~

... Villains' Prison...

Wednesday, 4/23/14

Dear Diary,

I'm so glad to retrieve my precious diary. I can't really live without it. Turns out Pitch has it. I was able to snatch the other heroes' diary and gave them back to there owners. I have planned to make a new Jelsa story AU but I've got zero ideas for it but maybe I'll make it sooner... All I need is this diary...

Today the heroes and I received a dare from FrozenHeart123. A dare so dreaded that I very much prefer to encounter a back-breaking horrifyingly painful death than to face the villains of every movie; From Disney to Pixar to DreamWorks as well. I don't know whether to fangirl or not since I love some of the villains here yet scared because... Well... They're villains okay? So we pretty much have to come up with Evil tacky names so... yeah...

I'm the Hiccup-Hater. Pretty evil and tacky huh? Heh heh... I can't come up with something okay! We pretty much disguised ourselves to look menacing and diabolical but... Hiccup looks 100000000 times as hot and 1000000000 times as badass as usual. I mean, he messed up his hair a little more and he slightly ripped his clo- Wait, I should go back to subject...

We've got into prison, Jack dealt with Pitch Black for God knows why and now Pitch is all out suspicious on us. God damn! Jack and his stupid rash act... Oh! By the way, we made an evil name for Polaris...

Pumpkin!~ <3

...

The next day...

Elsa: Hey... That was the worst... 

Anna: I know... Hans almost raped us...

Hiccup: And I had to deal with Drago's bad breath...

Me: What's worst is that I was admiring your hot face- *covers mouth*

Hiccup: What?

Me: I mean... Uh... I slipt on the floor...?

Hiccup: ...

Jack: *saying bad words and bad things about Pitch*

Merida: Well... That was boring... Don't ye think guys?

Me: NO! All you did was stare at Hiccup's... Hot... face... *faints*

Merida: ...