laughforever543!~

Me: ... I have no words to express how... Bored I am since all I do is being a lazy ass bleep and be a full blown retard because I've been staring at my profile picture and background here in wattpad for God knows how long!!

 Hiccup: You should seriously get a life...

Me: I KNOW!! SHUT THE BLEEP UP!!!! *hugs him* I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!

Hiccup: ... *pats my head*

Rapunzel: WE HAVE QUESTIONS BY LAUGHFOREVER543!!~

"Ok I've thought about more questions~!

Hiccup, who do you like the most?"

Hiccup: *still patting my head* Um... IDK...

Anna: Well... Good luck being hugged by Snowy...

Elsa: SNOWFLAKE!! LET IT GO! LET IT GO!!

Me: NO! *sulks*

Hiccup: Ah! I have an idea...

Anna: *eyes wide* No! Don't do it!

Hiccup: *cough* Snow... I think you're *cough* beautiful...

Me: *faints*

Hiccup: Phew... That hug was tight...

Elsa: LOL. Seriously??

"Jelsa has little Polaris started walking or talking or anything like that?"

Jack: If you mean at the past...

Elsa: Um... We did a li'l progress when he was a toddler... Hey! Fangirls! Want me to show you some of his embarrassing baby pics?!

Polaris: MOOOOM!!

Elsa: :3

"Punzie, do you think you'll have kids? If so, what would his/her/their name/s be?

Rapunzel: Um... I do have  a child... I was sick when I was pregnant so we had to find a flower from a singled drop of moonlight that falls to the earth that became a silver flower... So when she was born, her hair was jet black... As dark as the night... There was once when she was a baby, I tried to cut a streak of her hair and it turned brown like mine... Anyway, her name's Melantha which means 'dark flower'

Melantha: Mel for short... 12 yrs old and is a princess...

Anna: OOooh! How 'bout Mellie!~

Me: Merida Anna are the only one who's not married... XD

Anna: *pouts*

Mer: Who cares?!

"Mer, do you think you'll ever find somebody [a husband/boyfriend] when you're older?"

Me: Aww! That's a cute question~!

Merida: No idea and if so, I don' wan' to...

Me: LOL