Hiccup x Reader Short One-Shot! ^_^

Me: Whoever has a crush on Hiccup older or younger, raise your hand...

Fangirls: *raises hand*

Me: *also raises hand*

Hiccup: *squints eyes at me* What're you gonna do...? Something diobolical I guess...

Me: Well... First off, I'll be doing the dares/question in the next chappie! Secondly, do not read if you have no feelings for Hiccup. Lastly, read my hiccup x reader story! XD

Story starts... NOW!

"Good job, girl!" You praised your Night Fury, (d/n) as she gave you a gummy smile. For some odd reason, your dragon developed feelings for the future chief of this island's dragon; Toothless. But hey, that other dragon is a Night Fury like yours so why not?

Your dragon had sat still and had hidden behind you. You held out a gasp when you realize Toothless was trotting towards you. You giggled at (d/n) as she gave you a stern glare. If blushing is visible to dragons, her face would've had the same color as a pomegranate

"Hey, Toothless!" I bent down and stroke his scales. You received a cooed purr from him as (d/n) cautiously trotted closer to both of you, "(y/n)!" Someone called you with slight stutter in his voice. You noticed Hiccup was half-naked. His buff body was visible right before your very eyes.

But why isn't he wearing any armor on?

"H-hiccup," You managed to stammer the words out as you felt your cheeks burn and you were having the urge to make a pool of saliva, "Wh-Why are you...?" you ask but was interrupted. You took a glance at Toothless' saddle. His armor was actually there...!

"Oh," was all you could say. As you look around, you noticed that girls around your age were gathered around you and Hiccup. You looked at (d/n) for Thor knows why.

Toothless and her were making a low rumble of laughter. You didn't understand so you look back at Hiccup, "Uhh..." was both of you could say. The awkwardness is too high!

You felt someone gave a strong nudge on the back where you accidentally crash your lips on his. Surprised at first, you're hands were pressed against his bare chest. Hiccup didn't hesitate to kiss back so you felt his arms snaked around your waist.

Both Night Furies gave a gummy smirk at each other like as if they were saying 'mission accomplished' while they rubbed their heads against each other for affection. The fangirls were squealing.

The End

Hiccup: Why?! Why would you make me half-naked?!

Jack: She actually acts and thinks beyond her age...

Elsa: Very matured indeed...

Me: *reading a book* Hiccup... Cuz some fangirls here are horny and pervertic. Simple as that...

*No one requested. It's just 'cause I'm bored and random 'nuff said.

Fangirls: *fangirling. Too busy imagining Hiccup in his pants only.