Epilogue.

Ariella.

I had just given birth to my beautiful daughter. I was 25 and already had was a mother of 3.

Damien was my first born. Dante being the next and now my darling Delilah.

They were our Angels and I was so happy, so happy.

My family surrounded me as I held my tiny princess in my arms. I stared in awe of her, my first girl. The doctor told me i I possibly couldnt have a kid after Damien but i pulled through and fought against the odds. Dom held Dante who was 2 years old, Damien held the handlebars of the bed as he stared at Lilah. He was a handsome 4 year old, all of them were so beautiful.

"Look Dami, its your little sister." I said to him. He smiled and caressed her face with his little hand.

"I promise that I will care for her mummy." He said and kissed her cheek. My throat choked on the air as I felt tears arise.

Dante came and copied his brother. My mum took Dante from Dom and held him, she adored the boys and my dad, well he couldn't get enough of them. Dom then took Delilah, he kissed her forehead, eyelids, nose and cheeks.

"Mi principessa." He whispers into her ear and cradled her.

This is all I wanted.

____________________________

Dominic.

I admired my Angel as she sang to Delilah who was 9 months now. She was getting so big. Her teal eyes shone with innocence as looked up at me.

My two boys came running into the room and played with Lilah.

I sat down next to Ariella and massaged her back softly, she moaned. "Thank you." She said and kissed my lips.

I looked at her hungrily. Motherhood had defined her already beautiful curves. She was just so stunning I couldn't believe it.

I was hers and she was mine. I'd do anything for her, she could break my heart and I'd let her do it over and over again. She was my goddess, my Angel, my queen and I was ready to worship at her feet.

She put the kids to bed and came back to our room. Delilah was with her brothers tonight meaning one thing, i was going to make sweet love with Ariella.

She took her nightie off revealing herself. I licked my lips and grabbed her by the waist. Kissing her roughly I lay her down on the bed. Going down her chest latching onto her skin. Her moans motivated me, to satisfy her, to give her everything she needed.

Stoke after stroke of my tounge on her womanhood. It was incredible. Once she came I took of my briefs and thrusted in. I groaned and quickened my pace.

"Faster." She moaned to which i obeyed. She turned around and went on all fours. I slid back in and continued to fuck her. This feeling, I could never get enough. I craved her day and night, how could I not.

Wrapping her hair around my fingers and using the other hand to grip her hips I pounded into her. She moaned and moaned but what i loved the most was her screaming my name out of pleasure.

"Dominic!" There it was, luckily the room the kids were in tonight was far.

We didn't stop until the morning. We both climaxed more than we needed but it was too fucking good. The feeling was too fucking good.

We watched the sunrise and fell asleep skin to skin. Our body as one.

___________________________

Ariella.

There sat Dom on the sofa. The boys on each side and Lilah in his arms.

They were all growing up, just like me and Dom were. I thought about me and him. It's silly to think we used to sneak around, I actually miss those days.

I remembered when I told Sofia about our relationship and then Aurora found out.

I was reminiscing the time when my dad found out. Him proposing, our wedding. I couldn't be more happier.

Because we were Rivals In Love.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahhhhhhhh. Rivals In Love is finished!

Is it to weird to say that I'm crying. You know what, I don't care.

Im crying and im proud!

Thank you to everyone who read this book. There has been nothing but absolute love and positivity form everyone and i love all of you guys for that.

I hope you enjoyed Ariella and Dominic's story.

Another thank you to everyone because you all are just so amazing!

Beauty and the Bully has been released so please go and read. X

This has been a great experience.

Much love,

Amara.