Love is hard.

Ariella.

I laid in bed holding onto my stomach. My cramps were killing me I felt like someone was stabbing my lower abdomen. What's even worse is that my period came late meaning double the flow and pain. Feeling uncomfortable I went on all fours to support my back. Today was the last day here in Greece. The last few days I just stayed in with Dominic watching a movie with junk. We also did more sightseeing and go to the beautiful markets.

As it was out last day Dom wanted to do something nice so he booked a private area on the cliffs for dinner. Don't get wrong my heart is fluttering but these cramps aren't. Hopefully by tonight they'll ease a bit. I went downstairs and grabbed a can of coke from the fridge. I hear my phone ring and after 30 seconds I find it deep in the sofas.

It was Sofia, oh god. The guilt began to eat away at me. I have been nothing but horrible to her. We usually talk everyday but with Dominic around I haven't been able to call at all.

"Hi Sofia." I say wearily. I heard her sigh and then she ended the call. She must be pissed. I did promise to call her. I dial her number and she doesn't pick up.

I leave her a dozen messages, 27 missed calls and 9 voicemails.

Calling her home her maid Rosalie picks up. "Hi Rosa, can you please pass it to Sofia. No matter how much she refuses." I say. Hearing footsteps I wait for a few seconds till I hear her voice.

"Sofia it is Ariella she wants to talk." Rosalie says. "I dont want to." She replies.

"I've got gossip!" I scream and not a second later its her. "What's the gossip?" She asks her voice monotone.

"The gossip is that I love you." I say, she scoffs and I smile, I love petty Sofia. "I'm so sorry, I've just been busy." I say, excuses. Shitty excuses.

"You know how I wasn't picking up any of your calls or leaving you on read on all your texts. How did it feel?" She says trying to make a point.

"Awful. Just awful." I say truthfully. I thought I lost my best-friend over a silly thing.

"Well thats how I felt when you never called me, picked up my call or texted me as well as leaving me on read!" She says breathless. I felt like a bad best friend. I was a bad best friend.

"Babe I'm so sorry I've just-" I began but was interrupeted by her. "Been busy, you've been busy." She says her tone somewhat moody. "You may be busy but on other holidays you always find some time to call me. And your being so distant so secretive. So until now our friendship is discontinued till you're able to treat me like a best friend." She says and ends the call before I can utter goodbye. I fall to my knees and cry. Damn these hormones. I cried for being such shit friend to Sofia, I cried because of these mother trucking cramps and I cried because I already missed Dominic.

He went to visit some family. I didn't want to go feeling too sick but now I regret it because all I want now is him.

I thought about Sofia, I've always told her everything. We've been insepreble ever since we were kids. I was going to tell her, of course I should, she would never judge me. She's always supported me, I just needed to get Dominic's approval.

"Angel I'm back." His husky voice interrupts my thinking. I look at him and smile, hugging him I give him a small peck. I moaned quietly in pain. He looked at me worried, "Is your back hurting come here."he says and sits me backwards on his lap. He pushes my back foward, I felt his hands put pressure on my lower back, oh god his hands were amazing. I moaned, the pain going more and more away. Five minutes into the massage I felt his 'thing' twitch. I smirked and grinded on him teasingly. He groaned and do it back. I kept my moans in bit a few quiet ones slipped out.