Chapter Eight.

Dominic.

I looked at her fast asleep, she looked stunning as usual. I can't keep myself away from her. I wanted everything to do with her. I wanted all of it. She tasted sweet like cinnamon, I was craving her. This desire I have for her is dangerous. How can you not fall for her, she's kind, beautiful, amazing, I could go on all night.

This girl, this amazing girl was his daughter, how could we ever work?

She's put me in a trance and I can't get myself out.

I look to see her stir and glance a the clock she had been sleeping for just under an hour. I walked into the kitchen where James was sulking. "I make a culinary masterpiece and you disrespect me by not even touching the food." He says wiping his fake tears.

"I ate something else, share it with that little maid of yours." I say teasing him, the house maid Hana had made James fall for her and he wouldn't stop talking or thinking about her.

"Oh shush." He says and cleans up the counter. I make myself coffee and then go back I to the room.

There she was her head in her knees. She shook her head constantly. "This is wrong." She says looking at me, I knew this was wrong, I knew I was being selfish but I couldn't help it.

I walk to her in a predator like manner and see her lean back into the bed.

"If this is so wrong, why does it feel right?" I say and caress her thigh. I go higher, slowly to tease her.

"Tell me Ariella, does this feel wrong?" I say and touch her ever so slightly. She responds immedietly moaning profanities.

"Yes." She says struggling. She wasn't giving in, I knew how badly she wanted to but she was stopping herself.

Putting my coffee on the nightstand and pull the arms of my shirt up to my elbows. I put one hand down there and slowly stroke it, the other was squeezing her thigh.

"Does this feel wrong?" I said fanning my hot breath on her. She was dripping, soaking wet all for me.

"Ahh, yes." She says and shakes her head. Stubborn little angel. I start sucking and swirling my tongue in her. She arched her back so far that though it would break.

"Ariella, does this feel wrong?" I say one last time, she was reaching her climax and I wanted her to release in my mouth, but sometimes you can't get your way.

"No-no" she says and I let go as she whimpers.

"Wha-what why did you stop." She says frustrated.

"Because I have my answer." I say and she grabs my neck and kisses me. I loved this side of her but I knew she loved being controlled.
I put her hands above her head and kissed her roughly, I went down her neck leaving hickeys. She uses all her strength and pushes me.

"I-i have to go." She says and starts to get up. I nod and watch her as she tries to find her thong. I look to my side to see it.

"Looking for this?" I say dangling it.

She reaches for it but I pull it back.

"Dominic." She whines and I almost groan, my name sounded so good coming out if her mouth.

"I think I'll keep this." I say. She comes to me walking seductively. She sits down on my lap and starts kissing my neck. Her legs wide open, our cores touching.

I feel the thong being taken out of my hand but at this point I didnt care.

"You left me hanging, I leave you hanging." She says and gets off of me. I pull her back to me, I just hug her. Her arms wrap around my neck and we sit there.

I take in her smell, same sweet vanilla that I loved.

We heard a knock and she rushed go cover herself up. I open the door but not all the way. Hana held a phone that was ringing. "Sir this phone is ringing." She says and passes it to me.

"Th-thats mine." I hear Ariella say.

"Thank you Hana." I say and take the phone.

Closing the phone I look at the caller ID 'Mama.❤' it read. "It's your mum." I say and she walks to me taking her phone. Tapping the screen she lifts the phone to her ear.

"Yes mum?" She says while biting her lip, she did that a lot when she was nervous or confused- I loved it. I hear faint mumbles from the phone.

"I told you I'm at a dinner with a client." She says, she's a terrible liar.

Bending down I brush the non-existent dust off of my shoes. I place my hand on her silky legs and make my way up.

"Y--yes -muu-m. I--I'll bb-be h-ome soo-soon." She stutters while keeping her moans. I pumped in and out. curling them every few seconds. She held onto me for support and squeezed my arms as I inserted another finger.

"O-oh I--im ff-ine jus-just col-cold." Ending her call she leans into me and moans my name. I imagined her moaning my name under me while I fucked her.

I probably have the biggest hard on right now.

"Dom-domi-ni-nic." She says and climaxes. I kiss her not being able to resist her soft sweet lips.

"I have to go."

Ariella.

"I have to go." I say remembering mums words. She wanted me to come home and sleep early since we were going to have a spa day to prepare for the gala.

"Stay." He says pleadingly. I was falling, fast. He was just everything I wanted, I didnt know what I wanted in a man till I met him.

"I wish I could. I have to go Dominic." I say guilty. He nods and kisses me again.

His lips were enchanting. Whenever they were on mine it was like I was in an abyss of pleasure. No man touched me there more or less fingered and well eat me out. It was like I was flooded with a feeling of sensual euphoria. Such a powerful feeling. This man had made me orgasm 3 times in the span of an hour. He was something else.

I wore my dress and looked at thong on the bed. He saw me and before I could grab them he snatched them. "I think I'll just keep these." he said while throwing a charming smile at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and said "Do you expect me to go full on naked underneath." I say jabbing his chest with my finger.

Feigning hurt, he replies "Yes Angel." I felt my face heat up, 'angel'. I loved it.

"Fine I say and slide the heels onto my feet. Grabbing my phone I walk out the room. I look for my purse and when I find it I put my phone in.

"I'll miss you Angel." he says while kissing my forehead. I wrap my arms around his neck, his hand secured themselves around my waist. I wanted to see him again. I wanted to kiss his lips, I wanted his hands on me.

"Sunday, L&M charity gala, the venue is Empire Mansion. I will send you an invitation." I say and walk to the lift.

Pressing the button I wait and then the doors open. I step in and the door start to close.

"Ariella."

"Dominic."

_____________________________