Miracles and Secrets.

Ariella.

I held on, onto his hand. I gasped and gripped onto him. His eyes flickered before opening.

"W--wa--ter." He sttuggled and coughed. I nodded and looked at mum, she had tears running down her red face. She walked yo the bed and caressed his face. I walked out of the room and go to the nurse. Requesting for water he says he will bring it to the room.

I walk back in and smile at the sight of mum hugging dad. He looks up at me and smiles. I walk to him and wrap my arms around him, his heat engulfing me.

"I missed my principessa." He says coughing gently after. The nurse comes in with the water and I pass it to dad. Dad drinks fast and in large gulps, "Can you get two more cups please?" I say to the nurse, he nods and leaves the room.

"I missed you too dad." I say and kiss his cheek.

I call the whole family and tell them to come as well as Nailah and Isaac. Mum left to get some food leaving me and dad alone.

"Funny thing Ari, I dont know know if I'm imagining this but I heard you say I love you to someone named Tom?" Dad says chuckling. I laugh nervously but in my head I was trying to find a reason or a solution.

"I dropped my watch and this guy called Tom gave it back. I loved this watch, it was the Daniel Wellington watch that Mum bought me. I mean I do love the guy for returning it I mean imagine if he didnt, I'd be devastated " I ramble, his expression stays normal as he nods and I breathe relieved knowing he wasn't suspicious.

But there it was...that guilt it made you feel so horrible. I absolutely hated it.

Mum comes back in with a doctor that has the waters and a clipboard. The doctor coughs and begins to speak. "Mr. Luciano its a miracle that you're alive. We've done a brief checkup and everything seems fine, Your bruises will be sore and so will most of your midsection. The ache will go within a few weeks. We've prescribed some creams and painkillers as well as antibiotics. Other than that your are free to go. Do you have any questions?"

"Can he walk?" I asked, to the doctor  it may have been a stupid question but I wanted to confirm it. "Yes he can but he shouldn't walk for long periods of time because back is mildy bruised. I suggest that if he wants to go on with his daily life someone could be alongside him." He answers.

Nodding I looks down at the grey floor, hearing the ringtone of my phone I grab my bag and see who's calling. It was Dom, I left the room and accepted. "Hi." I said wearily.

He looked so off when he saw my dad. Something about him or in him lost it. I was worried, but I didn't know what to do, or if I should do anything.

"Is your uhh is your dad okay?" He asks sincerely. I smile knowing even though him and dad were not exactly the best of friends he still cared.

"He's fine, he woke up." I say cheerily and let the tears fall. I was so happy that my father opened his eyes, all I wanted now was to tell him about me and Dom's relationship, but I couldn't do it now. I would wait till he would  be fully healthy again.

What I had to do was tell Sofia. She is my best friend, we tell each other everything.

"Hello-Angel..." I hear. "Huh." I say and realise is spaced out.

"I enjoyed tonight." He says. "Me too."

"Well Angel we could do it again." He says. "This time can I pick?" I asked, although I loved the dinners and more intimate things I was forever going to be a child.

"Of course." He replies. "Guess what there going to be showing Incredibles Two at ODEON cinema. Can we please go?" I needed to watch the second movie I felt my life wasn't going to be complete until I watched it.