Decisions

Hey guys so I made a big decision, I'm not going to finish rivals in love now- the next chapter won't be the last, I decided to be the cold bitch I am and put Ari and Dom through more shit, oops.

Seriously, I just can't believe that this story is going to end soon so I've put more obstacles in the way for our happy couple.

They are still going to have a happy ending dont worry. But if they have a kid I'm most likely not going to do a sequel for the kid. It'll just be a never ending circle.

Now, I have eliminated all drafts and now 3 drafts remain. You guys choose.

SugarDaddy.

"I think I'm falling for you

"I think I'm falling for you." I say and look into his eyes... As usual no emotions.

"You shouldn't." He says and tightens his grip around my waist.

"Why?" I ask, confused and almost agitated. Why wouldn't he let me in?

"Its for the better." His tone was cold just like the rest of him.

Malia Rose Morello was broke, Her parents were broke, so what does she do? She gets a sugar daddy.

But there's more to it.

Beauty and the bully.

"I thought you were my friend

"I thought you were my friend." I say my voice timid as he continued kissing my neck. I shivered as his mouth latched onto the skin. He chuckled and brought his mouth up to my ear.

"You thought wrong baby girl."

Ayla Rose a naive simple girl. All she sees is the good in people and all he sees is the bad. He likes to hurt her not physically but verbally and she never knew why.

Ryder Costello, Cambridge Academy's bad boy hated how innocent Ayla was. He hated how she couldn't see that the world around her wasn't at all flowers and rainbows.

A project worth 50% of their final grade puts them together causing a rollercoaster of emotions between the two.

After all she was the Beauty and he was the Bully.

Loving him.

"I love you

"I love you." I say to him and he chuckles.

"If your brother finds out he will kill me." He said and I rolled my eyes."I dont care about Adam." I reply, it was a lie I was terrified that Adam would find out.

"You should."

Aurora Luciano is the 18 year old daughter of Rafael Luciano. She was stunning and smart, boys fell for her but she never wanted them she only wanted one boy, the boy who captured her heart. Lukah Lombardi. The only problem was that he was her twin brothers best friend.

Please choose wisely. I'm on 1% so I have to be quick. Love you guys. X