The truth comes out.

Ariella.

It was another day of work. I had helped Meera with some files, had lunch with Sofia and spoke to Dominic. He wasn't angry anymore in fact we were planning our next date.

I couldn't choose between going to get a pizza and go back to his place to watch a movie or eating at a French restaurant. The first option sounds better so I'll probably go with that, Dom wants me to enjoy the lavish life but we both know I'm more of a 'sweatpants night in' kind of girl.

I had finished my work and was ready to go and have dinner with a private investigator. When I told Sofia about what happened with Dominic's father she hired one to find out about him so this should be her appointment but now its mine. She said I shouldn't be bottling up the fact that I want to know the reason why Dom's father acted like that. Of course she was right, when isn't she?

I did want to know the reason who wouldn't want to know why their boyfriends father ran out after hearing your name.

It had been eating away at me and distracting me. Dominic did'nt know and he didnt need to Sofia said and I feel guilty already when I haven't even met the PI.

I chug a glass of cold water d ho to remove the guilt but nope it didn't work. Shaking my head I slip into my coat and fix my hair. Holding my handbag I kiss Sofia goodbye and leave to the car park. Unlocking my car I sit inside and take a deep breath.Turning the radio on I start the car and go onto the main roads.

I begun to sing along to the song- Dusk till Dawn by ZAYN and Sia. It had become one of my favorite songs, it was so calming and gave me eargasms.

Once at a stoplight I checked the address again. 'The Jean Perri restaurant at 4:30pm' my phone read.
The restaurant was French I think it was the one me and Dom would've went to.

After a few minutes I arrived, parking the car and locking it I see a big black building. The restaurant was at the top, in the penthouse and the other floors were probably being rented. I went up and as I exited the elevator there was a glowing blue sign saying 'The Jean Perri.'

Opening the doors I stand in the allocated place until a waitress comes to me.

"Ariella Luciano, table for two." I say and she nods leading the way.

She sits me down on a table next to the window. The view was breathtaking, the sun was setting and every building was sparkling.

I sighed and ordered some champagne.

A few minutes after waiting I look at the door to see if anyone was coming through. A man comes through wearing all black, he looked to be in his early forties. I watch him walk towrds me, he sits down opposite me and I realise he is the PI.

"Hello Miss...?" He says and what's for me to answer.

"Ariella, Just call me Ariella. Your name is?" I say I was nervous, imagine he told me something, something actually serious.

"Ben Smith." he answers short and with finality and silence hung in the air.

He coughs and I sit up, "I understand you have some information on Costa Taptiklis." I say and look around. I could hear the press, the familiar sound of camera clicks and loud murmurs of questions being thrown around. I chose to ignore the sound I must be paranoid.

"I do." He pulls out a folder from his briefcase and passes it to me.

I look at it, the cover blank, I asked to myself, 'should I do this?'

"Its not going to open itself, if thats what you're thinking."He jokes but a laugh did not come out. I give a tight lipped smile to him and slowly open the folder.