Meet the parents.

Ariella.

I looked at him and felt embarrassed I should've called him, why am I so stupid.

"I--uhh I'm just gonna go." I stutter and turn around only to stop hearing the woman's voice.

"Well, who is this?" She asks presumably at Dom. I turn back around and smile wearily. "I- I am Ariella."

She turns to see me and I look at her carefully. She looked like Dom the same eyes and nose. She was beautiful just like him. "Ariella. As in Ariella Luciano." She says my name as if worried. I nod timidly and look at Dom. He was almost amused.

"Mum this is my Girlfriend. I wanted to tell you hence why I called you for lunch." He says and walks to me. Oh my god, it was his mum and I was acting like a fool. Once by my side he squeezes my hand reassuring me that it was all okay.

"Really!" She says happily and as Dom nods she comes to me and hugs me. I smiled, "You are very pretty. Such a beauty. Is my son treating you right?" She says and kisses my cheek.

"Yes and thank you Miss Amoretti." I say politely. "Nonsense call me Ana. He better be treating you right. So lets sit and chat." She says and takes my hand. I hear Dominic chuckle as I sit down.

"I can not get over how beautiful you are." I giggle and mumble a thank you.

"So how did you guys meet." She asks and I look down. "We met when she invited me to her charity event." Dom says and sits next to me.

"That's nice, how long have you been together?" Its been a few months but I wasn't sure. Our relationship wasn't normal enough to have a duration.

"I think three or four months." Dom answers. She nods and I smile. I felt so awkward, I wasn't prepared for this.

"How is your father?" She asks slowly and with caution. "He's fine, he woke up." I say.

"Well that's amazing. I have to go to my sisters house but if your free this week me you and Dom can have a proper lunch." She says and stands up. Grabbing her coat she puts it on and  holds her handbag. Kissing Dominic's cheek and engulfing him in her arms they say good bye.

"Have a great day." I say, smiling she leaves and I turn to Dom.

"I'm so sorry I just wanted t-" I begun and am stopped as his lips crash onto mine. I circle my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He lifts me up onto his waist and lays me down into the desk. Taking my jumper off he does the same with his shirt and I press my lips onto his torso. He growls and flips me over. He kisses my back and uses his lips to torture my neck ever so sweetly. My bra was off and my breasts were in his warm hands, I moaned and turned back around.

Fiddling with his belt I loosen it and pull his trousers down. His erect member was evident against his Calvin's. I took it out and rubbed it, although I didnt know what I was doing he seemed to enjoy it. He groaned and moaned satisfied. I placed the rim of my mouth around his shaft and felt his warm liquid sprout out. Swallowing it he removes my jeans and thong.

As usual he never failed to make me writher from pleasure. I shook as my orgasm was near. He swirled his tounge and breathed his hot air onto me leaving me sensitive. He sucked hard and I released myself from the euphoric abyss.

Breathing hard I let him finish cleaning up. He stood up and chuckled. I put my clothes back on and so did he. Kissing me again he sits down and pulls me onto his waist.

"You were saying?" He says teasingly. I glare and lean into him, his musky scent left me intoxicated. It was addicting.

"I just wanted to see you." I say and kiss his chest. He pecks my forehead and sighs.