Chapter Seven.

Ariella.

"Miss Luciano there's someone on the phone for you." Meera my new assistant says. My last one flirted with my father in front of mum and it did not end well. Lets just say mum can be protective over dad.

I was at the L&M headquarters. A huge donation came through from an anonymous donor. I started the L&M Foundation with Sofia just before university. I just love helping those in need and so does Sofia. Its been a successful two years ever since. People give mass amounts of money and we give it out equally to other charities as well as keeping some for ourselves to buy resources like food packs, blankets and warm clothes.

"Meera, call me Ariella, anyway do you know who it is?" I say, I wasn't expecting a call and if it was personal they could've called me on my phone.

"The man just said you will know who he is." She answers, okay thats weird.

I take the phone from her and put it to my ear.

"Hello this is Ariella Luciano, may I know who is speaking?" I say politely.

"Why so professional Angel?" I hear him say. It was Dominic. Why was he calling the company number?

"Mr Amoretti?" I say.

"Miss Luciano, I'd like to take you out tonight. Any requests?" He says almost mockingly.

"What if I'm busy." I say.

"Angel, we're going to have dinner at my place, I'll pick you up near the entrance of Clementine. Oh and if your not at that entrance by eight I'll come to your door."

I hear the line go dead, the idiot hung up. It had been a week since our encounter. He was on my mind most of the time and if I'm going to be honest I was waiting for his call.

It was four and I was debating on whether I should go or not.

'Are you stupid you have to go! You slept with him and he will tell dad' I said to myself.

I finished all my work and around five I went home. Dad was cooking for mum, Ava was asleep on Liyana's lap while she was watching Keeping up with the kardashians. Adam was out and Lorenzo was 'studying' with Alysia. Aurora was at a photoshoot modeling for givenchy or something.

We were all busy, well kinda.

In my room was the dress for the charity gala that was on Sunday. It was custom made Zuhair Murad and I loved it. I hung it at then far end of my closet and walked back into my room.

Running the water I pour in my bubble bath and when the tub is full I strip. Leaving my clothes in the laundry basket I enter myself into the steaming hot water. I'd been working all week and this bath was rewarding. Of course showers were nice but for me laying in warm scented water was the best.

It had been an hour till I felt my fingers get rough. I stood up and got the loofah. I scrubbed my body raw and washed my hair. Rinsing myself I get out and tub my feet into the fluffy carpet attempting to dry them.

Using an old T-shirt to dry my hair I then wrap the towel around my body. I walk to my room and mum enters.

"Do you need anything mum?" I ask, she smiles and sits on my bed.

"Not really I just wanted to know if you're going out tonight?" She says.

"Yeah I'm going to dinner with a client" I say lying again. It was leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

"Oh okay have fun. Your dad made Ravioli if you want some there should be some left over if Lorenzo hasn't finished it all." She says and leaves the room not before kissing my cheek.