The Wedding Night.

Ariella.

(Mature content ahead.)

We landed half an hour ago and just arrived at the villa. Its spectacular the architecture of the building was immaculate it looked like a palace.

We were on the clifftops so underneath us was the teal coloured waters. Dom comes in with the last of the luggage. Jumping onto him I kiss him and apply a sweet pressure. I was going crazy thinking about what he was going to do to me. My virginity was going to be taken by him an I couldn't wait.

Before the kiss got too heated I pulled away, he groaned frustratedly and looked at me as if pleading for more.

"I need to freshen up but be in the bed when I come back." I say seductively, I knew I was teasing him, pushing him to the edge. It was a sight to see him squirm.

Giving his lips a quick peck I go to the walk in closet with my suitcase. I washed my face and rubbed cream in, I didn't need to shave as I had recently spent the day in a spa were they had removed all the hair. I untie my hair from its messy bun, letting my brown Iocks fall I run my hands through it. At last I spray some perfume and quickly put on my outfit. Before I went out I looked to my phone to see it was 2:15 am meaning it was 3:15 am in London. Putting the phone on silent I take a deep breath.

I walked back into the room while wearing my new lingerie that I'd bought for this occasion.

Dominic's eyes trailed up and down my body in appreciation. He licked his lips and walked over to me. Without a word, he leaned down and started to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes and let my hands trail up to feel his chest.

"I hope you're ready for this." He growled seductively in my ear. I nodded my head against him.

He lifted me up and carried me over to the bed before setting me down. His hand trailed up to my panties, he rubbed me through the thin lacey fabric while sucking on my neck.

I let out a moan and wrapped my arms around his neck. He started to take off the lingerie and throw it aside.

"You didn't like it?" I looked up and met his eyes.

"I did, but I like it better off of you." He told me and went back to sucking on my skin.

I felt his finger running up and down my slit before he slowly entered one finger inside of me. I closed my eyes and shuffled making my walls clench around him. He gently pulled out and thrust his finger back in.

"Oh." I moaned against him. He continued to pleasure me with his finger while I mumbled profanities out of pleasure.

He kissed down my chest but I stopped him.

"Wait, let me please you first." I told him. His eyebrows rose for a second before he nodded.

"Suit yourself, Angel." He pulled his boxers off. My eyes widened at what I saw before me but I quickly came back to my senses once he sat down on the bed. 

I got down on my knees between his legs and took his shaft in my hand, slowly sliding my hand up and down. I lowered my mouth to him and took his head in my mouth.

He let out a groan and grabbed a fistful of my hair. I used my tongue to pleasure him while bobbing my head up and down, feeling him harden in my mouth. Grazing my teeth ever so lightly I felt him shiver. "Fuck, Angel." He moaned and I giggled.

I continued to pleasure him while gagging a few times, but he didn't seem to mind and nor did I. I felt him grow larger and he pulled my head up.

"B-But-"

"It's your turn to be pleasured." He smirked.

He took my boob in his mouth, his hot breath teasing my already perked nipples. With the other he used his hands to caress them whilst pinching my nipple.

He pulled me up on the bed and got down on the floor in front of me. He pulled my legs to the edge of the bed and spread them slightly before practically burying his face between them.

The feel of his tongue on me felt great. We hadn't been intimate for a couple of weeks due to the busy wedding planning so I was more on the sensitive side. I felt his tongue enter me and then pull out and lick up and down my slit. 

My eyes closed and I gripped the bed sheets in pleasure. I nearly lost it when he started to suck on my sensitive bud.

"U-Uh.....that feels s-so good." I whimpered.

He then stopped causing me to let out a whine. Kissing me I leaned back on the bed while keeping my legs spread. My heart pounded in my chest as I waited. He climbed on the bed and hovered above me.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips, his tongue tracing my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and granted him entrance. Then I felt the head of his length line up and brush up against my opening. I let out a small moan and arhced my back.

I gripped his shoulders as he started to push in. I clenched my eyes shut in discomfort and dug my nails into his back.

He continued to push in while I clawed at his back. He pushed past my barrier and I felt tears prick my eyes. He whispered soothing things in my ear as he stopped moving and gave me time to get used to the feel of him.

Once I was ready, I gyrated my hips to let him know and he continued to slowly thrust in and then out of me.

I was starting to feel the euphoric pleasure and felt myself getting even more aroused.

"F-Faster." I moaned and felt him smirk against my skin.

He started to pick up the pace while thrusting faster and faster, pumping in and out. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned loudly. "Your so fucking tight." He groaned, his voice deep and husky.

"D-Dominic! Ah! Yes!" I squealed in pleasure. Arching my back so far that it could break I screamed his name for everyone to hear.

He pumped in and out at a fast, hard pace a few more times before I reached my climax with a moan. It was such an intense feeling, an ecstatic abyss, I was writhing and shaking from this feeling. He released a few minutes later with a groan and pulled out. I looked outside and saw the sunrise. We made love all night and I wanted to do it all over again.

We both laid next to each other exhausted. I felt the soreness overtake me, Dominic saw my pain and caressed me. He played with my hair massaging my head and rubbing the back of my ear. I was falling asleep but before I let my eyes close I kissed him.

"Goodnight Dom."

"Goodnight Angel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They finally did it! I know a lot of you guys have been waiting for them to have actual sex and not just foreplay.

This amazing mature scene was written by Life_is_Tiring and edited by me. She's such a kind person and helped me out last minute. Her books are so unique and interesting. So guys check her out and follow her, you won't regret it.

A huge thanks to her because if she didn't help you guys would've had to wait longer for an update so....👏👏👏 to Kalli.

Ariella's Lingerie.

I hope you enjoyed this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I hope you enjoyed this. X

Vote and follow me.

Until next time...

Rivals In Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें