Chapter Six.

Ariella.

"Ariella." I hear, but it wasn't Dominic.

Without a second thought I push Dominic away, oh god. What if it was my mum, my brother, oh my god what if it was my dad!

As the person begins knocking on the window I face my reality and let the windows slide open however I had enough shame to look down.

"Ariella, dear what's wrong why are you looking down." It was Tony. Oh lord it was Tony, thank god. I looked up and smiled, mostly out of relief but also because I haven't seen uncle Tony in a while.

"Uncle Tony!" I say while hugging him.

"Ariella, dear you've grown!" He says shocked and squeezes me a little tighter.

"Its the heels Tony." I say laughing.

"How's Nia and Lora?" I ask him. Nia and Lora were his twin granddaughters they were just the cutest little angels. Mia, their mother is mine and Sofia's good friend, she participates a lot in the charities with us. "They're fine, they growing so fast, I just can't believe how big their getting!" He answers.

"Thats great, how come your here? did you have some business with mum and dad or just came to visit?" I question him.

"Well we've decided to open a new restaurant in New York so we needed to plan everything, you know figures, statistics blah blah blah." He says while putting his hand on his head acting dramatic. I giggle and then he asks "who's that man?" I had completely forgot Dominic was there.

I had to think fast, that means I'm going to say something stupid.

"Uh-um this is Miguel, he's a little shy, Miguel here is gay and he was just practicing kissing me for his big date tonight." I say stuttering like a fool. I hope he at least he was convinced

I hear Dominic cough and I giggled, oh I hope he isn't too offended.

"Okay? Well I need to go, come visit the twins, they miss you dearly and Reyna wants to see you." He says, Reyna is his amazing wife. She was so kindhearted and is like a second mother to me. She's so beautiful even at the ripe age of sixty five.

"I will, goodbye Tony." I say kissing his cheeks and hugging him.

"Bye Ariella." He says, a car pulls up and he gets in waving at me as it drives off.

That was way to close.

I lean down to the window and look at him sheepishly. "Sorry Miguel?" I say. He glared and then chuckles.

"I'll call you." He says and gives me a small smile.

"I'll pick up. Bye" I say and start to walk off. "Bye angel." He says almost shouting.

I laugh and start walking to my house.

Once I reach the door I enter the house and rub my arms, they were bare and cold.

"Ariella where have you been?" Mum asks walking to me and hugging me hard so I couldn't breathe.

"A--air m-uum." She says sorry and lets me go.

"I was at Sofia's" I lie. God I hated lying, just made me shiver honestly and that wallowing feeling of guilt that hits you is just ew.

"Oh, so the text was true, I thought she was covering for you for something I had like a sixth sense-" she blabbers and I try not to laugh.

"Mum look I'm here in one piece. I'm going to my room to change. I didn't have breakfast, is Lena able to make some or should I?" I ask and kiss her cheek. Going up the stairs I hear her say "I'll make it, I'm not busy right now."